Reviews for Back In Time
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 16 . 5/20
I love it!
littlepanther chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
it could be alex/draco or alex/charlie. And more please! It's really good
Salazaria slytherin volturi chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
More plz
Annika M chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Wow this story is amazing! This whole piece has got my entire attention. Please update, you did an amazing job so far:)
ShadowWinchester chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Just read through the whole story. I love it! Hope you'll write a sequel soooooon :)
sunstar989 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
I think he should still date Ginny and that it should be twins.
Mgriffith490 chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
I loved this story please continue the story. This story is one of my top ten favorites.
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
OOOH I think that Harry/Alex should be paired with Charlie... I feel like Alex needs a more mature partner and an older one...but not too old ... PLEASE update the continuance sooon :D :D: D:
AngelFromSlytherin chapter 16 . 4/22/2013

Just because i don't like Ginny :'D
Kadama Chrone chapter 16 . 2/1/2013
Larisya chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Good lord, I love my parents and I'm deathly glad I'm the eldest of my siblings given an iota of responsibility.
Lovelesslife chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
fangirl-friend2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I like the concept, But you need a beta. I couldn't get past the first half of the first chapter. I had to stop, the mistakes ruined it. Sorry
Outofthisworldgal chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
That was awsome!
Is there a way for Alex to get back his Snape looks and if so are you going to bring them back or leave him as a copy of James so they will always have a piece of James left?
I think you should change his looks because they will always have picture of him when he looked like James and now it is Severus's turn to see what Alex looks like as his son.
As for Alex's partner I would have to say...Alex/Draco or Alex/Luna
Ume chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
I couldn't stop crying when I read this. It's too painful!