Reviews for Back In Time
Kate Snape21 chapter 16 . 5/7
i think it should be Alex and Draco :) like Alex/Ron just doesn't seem right since they are best friends and like brothers and the others don't really seem right either :) amazing story and i loved it, it was really sad to see harry have both his parents then have to leave them but I'm glad Sev and Harry can be father and son now :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
There are some major grammar issues in this opening chapter: far too many run-on sentences, punctuation mistakes, as well as both POV and first person vs. third person confusion. Unfortunately, that means I won't be reading on. But I do think it's a great premise with a lot of potential. Much luck to you in your writing endeavors!
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 16 . 5/20/2015
I love it!
littlepanther chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
it could be alex/draco or alex/charlie. And more please! It's really good
Salazaria slytherin volturi chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
More plz
Annika M chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Wow this story is amazing! This whole piece has got my entire attention. Please update, you did an amazing job so far:)
ShadowWinchester chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Just read through the whole story. I love it! Hope you'll write a sequel soooooon :)
sunstar989 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
I think he should still date Ginny and that it should be twins.
Mgriffith490 chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
I loved this story please continue the story. This story is one of my top ten favorites.
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
OOOH I think that Harry/Alex should be paired with Charlie... I feel like Alex needs a more mature partner and an older one...but not too old ... PLEASE update the continuance sooon :D :D: D:
AngelFromSlytherin chapter 16 . 4/22/2013

Just because i don't like Ginny :'D
Kadama Chrone chapter 16 . 2/1/2013
Alex/Charlie
Larisya chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Good lord, I love my parents and I'm deathly glad I'm the eldest of my siblings given an iota of responsibility.
Lovelesslife chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
alex/luna
fangirl-friend2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I like the concept, But you need a beta. I couldn't get past the first half of the first chapter. I had to stop, the mistakes ruined it. Sorry