Reviews for Confess Your Love
BlowUsAllAway chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
The person who reviewed last is wrong. The bible says in several places that homosexuality is wrong, but hey I'm an atheist and super queer, so I don't use the bible as my moral code... but to the actual review of your story: I love it!
I love angsty/fluffy stories like this, especially ones with my two favorite gay countries. Keep up the amazing work!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
That made me...extremely angry I like fluff but I'm Christian and the bible does not say homosexuality is a sin. It says that as long as you have faith you will be in the kingdom of God. If only more people spread this around then more gays wouldn't hate Christianity.
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I love this! So sexy and emotional.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I love this fanfiction so much. Its my favourite!
1- It shows that there are religous people who think it's ok to be a homosexual/lesbian/whatever you want!
2- OH ITS SO IN CHARACTER JUST YES. SO MANY FICTIONS GET IT WRONG BECAUSE THEY TURN LUDWIG INTO A PAPER THIN CHARACTER THAT IS SO RUDE OR POWER HUNGRY WHEN REALLY HE WOULD BE SUPER GENTLE WITH FEL AND REALLY CARE FOR HIM BC HE DOESI. But seriously it makes me mad how people change him and Feli.
3- It was really well written. It was so nice and I could imagine everything it was just... oooh.
4- Their relationship is believable. My biggest pet peev is when there's a couple and it's like one day after confessing they like eachother and they have sex. And this already starts off well!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was really great, but when Feli said "I love you! God, please, harder!" I thought for a moment that he was literally calling Ludwig God! LMFAO! But actually, this was just so sweet, romantic and sexy I just loved it to pieces!Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Oh I love this so much. The writing is great I can picture the church so clearly and not only that but I honestly think this is only the second I've ever read that can stay with a plot and have a sexual scene. This is just... perfect.
Yaoi fan 24601 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
That was f**king amazing Gerita is just $h!ting cute
Ben chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Aw...that was cute/hot... :)
Named chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Beautiful! 3
ThatFanWarrior chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That was very romantic, I liked it.
OzzieLiber-Tea chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
THIS IS ME. RIGHT THERE.
But other way round. I'm the scared one.
ARGGHHHGHGHGH
I love the way you wrote this. So in character and yet... OMG
It made me cryyyyyyyy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
3 that was just the sweetest thing ever... Poor Feliciano thought it was a sin to love Ludwig, but love is love... And to me... That's not a sin at all... 3
Jurana Keri chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wow this is awesome! I wrote a lemon with Germany and Italy but this was great! good thematics!

check out my stories? thanks!
PurpleMousefurGomez chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I'm lovin it!
LyssieB chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is a very lovely gerita fic.