Reviews for A Chance to Change
mrs-severus-snape666 chapter 6 . 5/27
Please update. This is a fantastic story and wonderfully written
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 6 . 5/2
Plz update sssssssssssooon luved. It
LadyLynn24 chapter 6 . 4/15
This story is amazing in the character portrayals and the details
Please continue with it.
I will follow it closely.
forestreject chapter 2 . 4/11
Please tell me the Dursleys get what they deserve. And Harry gets some help from a mind healer or something.
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 4/8
XD this is an awesome fic really love it XD
LunarisDraconis chapter 6 . 4/5
hope you didn't drop this
rmiser1994 chapter 6 . 3/18
great story so far! will be funny later in the story when Sev finds out he was given a soul-mate necklace - his reaction I can picture would be totally funny haha ... Cannot wait to read more! .
Have you abandoned this story or is it on hold? If hold when do you think you will get back to it its wonderful but I understand that RL gets in the way
This should be a parody, everything is so extreme and unrealistic! I thonk it needs to betoned down a bit.
Sonnenfrost chapter 2 . 3/4
I Suppose your Harry enjoyed sucking Vernon off, if he doesn't protect himself in any way (stunning, confusing, muggle-repellant, illusion...).
Used goods should stay with their owner if they are content with their Lot in life. i suppose it will be interessting when Severus finds out how Old he truly is and that he prefers his obese uncle over his beloved.
This story is definetely not my favorite...
TheDemonLady chapter 6 . 2/23
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee
PLEASE write more I kinda LOVE this story and didnt chevk chapters or for completeness before I started and now I am dieing for more
Gemini Slacker chapter 6 . 1/29
I really really REALLY love this story. So, update when you have the time, okay.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 6 . 1/28
Loved it. hope you update soon
I really really really hope you start updating this again. I really wanna see what else is going to be different for Harry.
The Power Of Names chapter 6 . 1/15
I like this whole a second chance idea.