Reviews for Home To Stay
Pabot chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Yes, I am. Satisfied, that is. Loved this story! And loved the love in it! It's just... so full of it, ya know? And I love Bella and Edward's relationship. Simply perfect. They have their best friend in a lover. Isn't that everything we're all striving to in our love lifes?
BellalovesJacob chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
While I would have loved to see Edward and Bella actually talk to Alice and have all th feelings resolved that way I like the way you ended it and I really enjoyed your story.
ShellzVampires chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Love it I think it's the prefect way to end the story (: can't wait to read more of your stories :D
thelovelyandmagicalintrovert chapter 20 . 12/17/2012
Awe! I did not want this to end! (: Super cute, this story totally had me worried at some points. You are an amazing writer!
JustanotherLiar chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
Great Story!
laceyndom chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
I loved this story!
janet8cullen chapter 20 . 9/17/2012
Awe. Well its not what I expected for the ending but it was cheery and all that happy stuff. Great job. I loved your stories.
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 20 . 9/17/2012
EEEEEKKKKK! FINALLY! I am so happy! I LOVED THIS! *GIANT SQUEAL*! Just all around YAY!11
Mrs. B.Cullen.x chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
really good chapter, I can't wait to find out what the baby is!
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 19 . 7/14/2012
Liking the story a lot, do please update soon. :)
Robstenfanpire chapter 19 . 7/3/2012
Please update soon. I love this story!
janet8cullen chapter 19 . 6/16/2012
Wow! It seemed like it's been a while since I continued reading this story. I fell my way back here and I am enjoying everything of it.:)

A surprise for a mysterious yet wonderful. I hope it's a boy.:)

But a girl would be nice too. A daddy's girl:P.

Well all I have to say is continue. Don't give up on this. You've gone way further than what you expected at first. I know the feeling when not having ideas for the next chapter or how it would come out. But please don't stop. Your one of greatest person to create such a story with great plots.:)

Have fun with your time!

P.S. I love that Edward is getting better with himself. Moving foward, not turning back even though he stumbles upon memories. He moves foward, now, but not only with Bella but with there future child ahead.:)

Good Luck, with the chapters ahead.:)

P.S.S. If you need any help. I am open to help in anyway, I can.:)

Update soon.:)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2012
Bailee chapter 19 . 4/10/2012
Girl Names:

Emerald Blair/Blaire (they can call her Emma for short)

Scarlett Blyth/Blythe

Saoirse Duerre (Saoirse is pronounced as 'sersha')

Sabrina Eliza (Audrey Hepburn's characters! :D)

Martine Elise (Kristen's character and Edward's mom, I figured Elizabeth was too common)

I didn't bother suggesting any boy names because I really want a little girl. :) Great story.
Bear1867 chapter 19 . 3/26/2012
More please, it's officially one of my favorite fanfics. And because I want to know what happens next I'm begging you to update.