Reviews for Revolution
That...was beautiful. I spent a fair amount of time reading it, and it included my favorite yaoi ships. I just can't find any good MorixHikaru fics. But this was amazing. And everyone was in character with their characters still developing as time passed... It was beautiful. Best fanfic I've read in a long time.
Digi-Girl101 chapter 40 . 10/19/2014
Hello :)

I rarely write reviews anymore. I've been reading on tumblr and AO3 so much that I just lost the habit of it! But I loved reading this fic 3. I know it's been years since it was finished, but it was still awesome.

I love finding a fic that has so many chapters and getting into it. This fic was well crafted and I could honestly see the Ouran Club doing these things, lol. Overall, I'm pretty sure this fic is going into my top ten mutli-chapters to get lost in (And considering I've been on FFN for like ten years - started when I was 11 lol - it's a very picky list)

Again, I just had to tell you how much I loved it!
Digi-Girl101
Guest chapter 40 . 2/15/2014
Wow, I cant believe its actually over. I want more.
TheKingOfOkay chapter 40 . 2/9/2014
I found this story a couple of weeks ago looking for a good KyoKao fic, which I got (thank you!), but I followed this story even though you hadnt updated in 15 months. I followed, thinking, "Well, it's worth a shot, it's happened before," and figuring I'd let it collect dust in my followed stories to wait for an update. This story, despite its flaws you've mentioned yourself with the grammar and spelling and such, was that good. Thanks so much for coming back to this story to finish it! It was really great (:
irgroomer chapter 40 . 2/9/2014
I'm sad to see this finished...but at the same time, I'm happy too. Congratulations on getting into uni! XD It has been a fun time with this story ne? TTFN!
TheKingOfOkay chapter 39 . 1/7/2014
Please please please update! This story is really great. I've never read one that goes past the getting-together of the shipping in the story. And you've got this whole plot line! It's brilliant. Could you bring it back, now that you're so close to the end?
Hello chapter 39 . 12/27/2013
So. I've just spent the past 7.5 hours reading this story and I'm absolutely in love with it. PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE PLANS TO FINISH IT! *begging*
AkilovesKana chapter 39 . 1/20/2013
This story is amazing i spent all day reading it n i didnt even stop to eat Really love it please keep working on it i look forward to new chapters :)
CrimsonDeath413 chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
XD ohmigod! "' I am NEVER going to be Uke. EVER you hear me?'" gog, I think Im in love with you, just because of that... Kaoru would make a good Seme but I think he is better suited for Uke when paired with Kyoya... Anyways, Im sorry, Im not done reading all of it, and I usually reveiw at the end of every story I read but this chapter was too tempting not review... Have a good day and or night, kind sir and or madam and I will annoy you later with another review, kay? Until then, keep radiating your awesomeness!
Alois-Bipolar-Blonde chapter 39 . 12/30/2012
Please keep going! Its awesome!
Happy (almost) New Year, btw.
2013! Yay!
illogicalThinker chapter 39 . 12/29/2012
*squees* this is awesomesauce! as usual
Willow Whelan chapter 39 . 11/19/2012
Yay! New chapter! I absolutely love this! It's so open-minded and has a wonderful mix of romance and drama. So cute! I look forward to your next update!
FallingforWerewolves chapter 38 . 11/10/2012
This is the first KyoKau fanfic I've read and I love it! Can't wait for the next update! :)
kyofan101 chapter 38 . 10/30/2012
Keke you said "rubbish" in your a/n haha...

So the omega is a computer virus that has a threat of bringing down the otoori company, am i right? :D and so adrian is going to help kyoya and kaoru...?

Sorry for not reviewing for a while ._. high school waaay too much *not yet finished with any homework*
kyofan101 chapter 37 . 10/30/2012
Eeeeh? You have a daughter...? I'm missing something here, aren't I... o_o

XDDDD MORI DANCING TO SEXY AND I KNOW IT NO WAY. No. Just no. XD

Facepalm with their tea i'm totally gonna be saying that to all of my friends now :D