Reviews for Trickster
Rowena Bensel chapter 23 . 1/3
Wow. That was interesting. I love June and Jack's Cybertronian names, especially that Ratchet gave June hers. And wow, that explains some things. Going to read the next story right now, this is such a great series.
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
*sniffle* Family relationships are so beautiful. *runs for more tissues*
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
Ah, good resolution... The cuddling scene was unexpected, lol. Salcha doesn't seem like the cuddly type. But as you said in "Prism," physical touch is a powerful comforter.
Uh... I have to ask this... you're not pairing the, are you? They're just friends? (Please tell me they're just friends)
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
The line about the super glue and duct tape... BRILLIANT.
enmused chapter 23 . 11/27/2013
OoOoh, very exciting! Lots going on here, that's for sure. Love your stories!
AliceSylvia chapter 23 . 11/26/2013
I like!
Ardent Aspen chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
". It sounded for all the world like a fight had broken out between a grand piano and a forklift." I went back to read this again, and found this line. That. Was. Grand. Oh my goodness, I tried to imagine this and couldn't help but laugh... I'm fairly certain that subtitles would be a bad idea lol
Guest chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
is there gonna be a sequel...
Miko873 chapter 23 . 3/24/2013
Wow... AWESOME!
KayleeChiara chapter 23 . 3/17/2013
Awww! Can't wait for the next chapter! Going to be interesting when Megs finds out... the rest of the team... so much to look forward to! Thanks for writing!
MissMary chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
Good story; loved the ending
Akira Silverwolf chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
AHHHH! C'mon! You can't do that to them! Both of them deserve to be happy! Jack needs a father and Optimus needs Jack! By the way I like the name Daybreaker. Keep up the great work.
Alathea2 chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
I have to agree with Ratchet! Agh! Those lousy, no good, slagging, rust-eating scrap pile of mismatched bolts! They dared to call themselves civilized! And a governing body, a /senate/! Thats atrocious! To change a mech's core programing like that... sleeper codes...*shudder* That is very Decepticon of them. No wonder Cybertron fell apart. When such moral corruption and gross injustice reaches acceptance in such a high level in a society it is literally rotted from the inside, like a termite-infested house and has no strength to resist the forces that come against it. But that type of thing is more of a symptom than a cause. Cybertron was ripe for a civil war. (Wow, sorry. Stepping off of soap box now...)

I have to say, I really enjoyed the glimpse into Cybertronian culture and history. It was really fascinating to see their /Cybertronian/ body language from a human perspective rather than just their mimicked body language. It is also nice to see Ratchet relaxed enough around *his* human to revert to his own culture... though a part of me thinks some of that might be the depth of his agitation as well.

I am curious as to how Arcee will take this news... (Um, you will have a follow up story to this... won't you?) I have another question, Optimus called Jack 'Daybreaker' here, but in the other timeline he called him "Defensor" why the difference?
Augusta chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
Absolutely adorable so Ratchet and Optims have given June and Jack Cybertonian names Starswarmth and Daybreaker do Raf, Miko, and Fowler have Cybertonian names too? since it's fairly obvious they've been adopted by their guardians Even fowler lol.
Matron chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
That's a very good name for Jack. Especially since that this is supposed to be an eon long war. So a change in monotony, so to speak, in a positive way for the Autobots is good for them.