Reviews for You're a Cullen Now
dawn.schlimpf chapter 19 . 10/8
Please update very soon I would love to find out what happens next
Freoborn1980 chapter 19 . 9/10
Shame this isn't finished hopefully one day you do it's a original story well done
beansandweenies013 chapter 19 . 8/15
please update soon I'm dieing to know what happens next ! it's a fucked up story at first but i understand Bella and how she thinks not just logically but tactically also she wants that raw power Esme has . she can taste it an it's at her fingertips she just needs a bit more molding sculpting, an a dash of that cuniving evilness that only Esme can give her. she and jasper will be the perfect for the next Cullen Legacy.
Mia chapter 2 . 8/12
YOUR SICK! THATS NOT A TURN ON! THATS VIOLENT RAPE! SHE GAVE NO CONCENT AT ALL! FOR A DIRTY RAPIST THATS A TURN ON! IF YOUR IN YOUR RIGHT MIND ( YOUR SURE AS HELL NOT ) YOU WOULD FEEL APPAULED BY THIS STATITORY RAPIST GARBAGE!

~with hate,sincerely: mia
Milee daniels chapter 1 . 8/12
I'm milee Daniels or milee D. I LUV IT. JUST DONT HAVE HIM RAPE HER PLZ! THATS CRUEL
tamwhit chapter 19 . 7/31
Please update your story soon
jeoliverio chapter 19 . 6/27
Oh I want to know what happens next?
blackrose961 chapter 19 . 5/23
This was amazing, I was totally hooked. Will there be more installments for your readers to enjoy anytime soon?
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 19 . 3/31
I read a few chapters of this story several year ago. I didn't remember too much of so I've reread it over the last couple of days!

Grammatically, you've done an amazing job writing it without a Beta or
pre-reader! Many kudos to you!

I love Bella and Jasper together nd there sex is incredibly hot! While some of the story line is a little fanciful, I found it to be a wonderful story overall! You're doing an amazing job and I'm personally grateful for your pledge to finish it!

I hope things are going well in your personal life as you have ha some big rough spots!

Take Care and I'll see you next update!
skylermarch06 chapter 19 . 3/7
Please post a new chapter
ccandas chapter 19 . 2/27
THIS WAS THE BEST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ PLEASE UPDATE!
guest chapter 19 . 2/13
please update
Nah Bruh Im coming out swinging
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 19 . 11/11/2016
update please!
RedheadMomO3 chapter 19 . 10/28/2016
So good! I can't wait to find out what you're to add next!