Reviews for You're a Cullen Now
Is she just pretending? Will she hurt jasper?
kim87mcc chapter 19 . 5/15
I do so hope you update this soon. I've seriously enjoyed this fic, you're awesome.
beansandweenies013 chapter 1 . 4/16
this story is so awesome . can you please update it .
SassYNoleS chapter 19 . 3/30
I do hope you update !
ecashleyjr chapter 19 . 2/23
Post more soon
Kalaztrea0116 chapter 19 . 1/4
Good. Please continue writing it.
ceann aisteach chapter 19 . 12/29/2017
Wow I love this story! Will there be an update soon?
WritingGirl81801 chapter 19 . 12/17/2017
Are you continuing this story?
WritingGirl81801 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I read the original story when you first posted it I am looking forward to seeing the changes. I really like the story line and it's so well written and interesting.
dawn.schlimpf chapter 19 . 10/8/2017
Please update very soon I would love to find out what happens next
Freoborn1980 chapter 19 . 9/10/2017
Shame this isn't finished hopefully one day you do it's a original story well done
beansandweenies013 chapter 19 . 8/15/2017
please update soon I'm dieing to know what happens next ! it's a fucked up story at first but i understand Bella and how she thinks not just logically but tactically also she wants that raw power Esme has . she can taste it an it's at her fingertips she just needs a bit more molding sculpting, an a dash of that cuniving evilness that only Esme can give her. she and jasper will be the perfect for the next Cullen Legacy.
Mia chapter 2 . 8/12/2017
YOUR SICK! THATS NOT A TURN ON! THATS VIOLENT RAPE! SHE GAVE NO CONCENT AT ALL! FOR A DIRTY RAPIST THATS A TURN ON! IF YOUR IN YOUR RIGHT MIND ( YOUR SURE AS HELL NOT ) YOU WOULD FEEL APPAULED BY THIS STATITORY RAPIST GARBAGE!

~with hate,sincerely: mia
Milee daniels chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
I'm milee Daniels or milee D. I LUV IT. JUST DONT HAVE HIM RAPE HER PLZ! THATS CRUEL
tamwhit chapter 19 . 7/31/2017
Please update your story soon