Reviews for Country Boy
RosaSilvermist chapter 3 . 2/19
I hope braeburn ends up with rainbow dash... just sayin! Great story, update soon!
i like how you used 20% more cooler except you replaced cooler with atractive
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
i like braedash more and sorry for the loss my female cousin died from heart failure at the age of 19
braedash or braerity
Vernerok87 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I notice you aren't spelling Sweetie's name right; it's "Belle" as in beauty, not "bell" that you ring.

But still good. :)
Vernerok87 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
"Applebloom and Granny Smith had outdid their selves at making dinner."

They actually "had outDONE THEMselves" at making dinner.

"Before Applebloom could explain her yearning for a cutie mark to Applebloom,"

Before she could explain to herself?

"arousing from the oak chair and galloping over to the scene,"

"Arousing" does not sound right here, change it to "rising"

I'm not big on Rainbowburn/Braedash but I am trying to broaden myself and try different things which I guess would include this. _
Vernerok87 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
"It'd hang on my concious like a monkey hangs on a vine."

This should be his "conscience"; being "conscious" is to be aware of something.

But so far so good :)
Tia chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
I love it! /)o3o(\
Shanna chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE MAKE THIS ABOUT RARITY X BRAEBURN IN THE END PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
DHooves chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
So...more? Like what you have so far. Need more
Rikujokoro chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, the younger they are the harder it is on the family.

I love this fic. I was always a bigger fan of Braeburn than I was of Big Mac and love that he's gettin some love. In regards to the Rarity question I have to say that I don't think Rarity is the type to be insecure about her crushes and I feel that it would seem normal for her to tell her little sister about these things. The way you presented her though makes it seem like Rarity is only sparing Braeburn a passing glance because he is attractive. I would go into more depth with this if you wanted to go for something deeper.

Anyway, great story and I'm looking forward to more.

PS...Ha, Cupcake reference.
dmwcool1 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
This story is very entertaining so far! I kinda was something would happen like this is the actually show!

On a serious note, I am so sorry for your loss. Please, do not feel bad for updating late, you and your life is way more important.
lord faggot of gay chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Straight dash is best Dash. Great chapter. Howabout the Multi-colored pythagorus? Or Of wings, hoofs and unicorn horns? Uh, hmmm...
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
fantastic
kabal1337 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Awesome, I was wondering when this was going to get an update. Great job, I look foward to reading the rest.