Reviews for Always Second Best
No problem, loved the story and I’m sad so see you go.
A Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 5/16
Again, with time issues. Flora died in 1996, 15 years after the attack, I assume you meant 1986, but, still, it implies that harry should be 16, not 11.
A Dovakhiin chapter 2 . 5/16
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hang the fuck on, there. Rose was born in August, 1981, and 2 months later, the boys are attacked? That makes now fucking sense. There was no mention of her in the first chapter, and if that were true, LILY AT LEAST would have been home with a 2-month old infant.
Monster King chapter 10 . 4/11
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
Lee Peacock chapter 9 . 12/12/2017
Please update
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
this is amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2017
is Harry gonna have like wand less magic or something
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
this is great. i like that Death is a female, iv always though of Death as a female but everyone else thinks that Death is a male so yeah.
GhettoZorcress chapter 10 . 6/1/2017
more plz
Muse chapter 4 . 5/3/2017
So help me Dumb as a door you even try and down to the Fields of Punishment ya go
WildRosa13474 chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
so many cute so much yes
GotNoName123 chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
That was probably the best way to introduce Harry back to the world of the living!
GotNoName123 chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
What i want Harry to say when he notices Dumbles "Hey you are the old coot that gave me to death just so you could live another 20 years!"
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
This story really makes me think of 'Numb' by Linkin Park. I think that they corrolate really well, as well as 'Runaway' also by Linkin Park.

~Chaos