Reviews for Forever!
highlander348 chapter 1 . 8/25
Oh this was priceless! I would love to see Pinki Pie try to befriend Snape! She would drive him insane! Lol
Random number generator chapter 1 . 8/4
I really would like to read HO cross.
gediel chapter 1 . 2/12
The fic is a classic We-jump-to-an-alternate-slash-paralel-dimension-looking-for-a-friend-slash-family-member-who-got-lost-runaway-type of fic. Some of those are icredibly annoying.
This to is still annpying but only when it is revealed that My little pony is a show in the dresden earth.
ChaosShadow12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
You broke my sanity.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
kyugan chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Pinkie Pie Just likes to Troll Wizards.
She's Zelretch's Chief disciple after all.
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
A Dresden Files/MLP/Harry Potter crossover. I am now in love with you.
Lunar Scholar chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Ok, i know this story is a bit old, but i would KILL for like a series of chapters just with the conversations between Harry and the invited guests. PLEASE make this happen. :')
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Hahaha, this is pretty hilarious.

Just the sheer insanity and deadpan nature of Harry and Nico's conversation.

Arridu chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Oh my...ok that conversation with Nicodemus was easily the best dark humor I have seen in days, and the premise of this little ficlet was quite amusing, nicely done :)
spacecavy chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
BAHAHAHA! This was so funny and well-written. I also loved that Harry Potter cameo at the end.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I loved Nicky's conversation. How did the White Council respond? Or any of the Fay?
polyptera chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
LOL. Thats awesome.
Jonuts chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I have no freaking clue what the hell inspired me to actually read this. Whatever it was though, I need to high five it. This story is so stupid. So unbelievably stupid. But it's the GOOD kind of stupid. I nearly crapped myself laughing. Harry's reaction to Pinkies casual violation of time and space just awesome. I can feel the understatement rolling off his tongue when he described her casually violating time to send party invites as 'Mildly Terrifying'.

So yea, definitely well worth the read.
Plasmagarou chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Among the shortest, silliest stories I've ever read... And I loved it! Thank you!