Reviews for Forever!
gryphonsson chapter 1 . 9/15
...Is it weird that I could totally see Pinkie pulling something like this?
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/26
Excellent obviously
mutecebu chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
"Give the man credit, he knows his ponies."

Having Michael and two kids show up is exactly the kind of reinforcements Harry needed. Man, Michael is such a hero, no matter the situation.

Thanks for the story, it made me laugh!
highlander348 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Oh this was priceless! I would love to see Pinki Pie try to befriend Snape! She would drive him insane! Lol
Random number generator chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I really would like to read HO cross.
gediel chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
The fic is a classic We-jump-to-an-alternate-slash-paralel-dimension-looking-for-a-friend-slash-family-member-who-got-lost-runaway-type of fic. Some of those are icredibly annoying.
This to is still annpying but only when it is revealed that My little pony is a show in the dresden earth.
GO HARRY_
ChaosShadow12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
You broke my sanity.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
lmao!
kyugan chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Pinkie Pie Just likes to Troll Wizards.
She's Zelretch's Chief disciple after all.
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
A Dresden Files/MLP/Harry Potter crossover. I am now in love with you.
Lunar Scholar chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Ok, i know this story is a bit old, but i would KILL for like a series of chapters just with the conversations between Harry and the invited guests. PLEASE make this happen. :')
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Hahaha, this is pretty hilarious.

Just the sheer insanity and deadpan nature of Harry and Nico's conversation.

Brilliant.
Arridu chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Oh my...ok that conversation with Nicodemus was easily the best dark humor I have seen in days, and the premise of this little ficlet was quite amusing, nicely done :)
spacecavy chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
BAHAHAHA! This was so funny and well-written. I also loved that Harry Potter cameo at the end.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I loved Nicky's conversation. How did the White Council respond? Or any of the Fay?