Reviews for Description
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 1/7
I really enjoyed this :) I love how you write Tony and Ziva.
Robern chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I like this well done!
starryjules chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awww love it! I giggled at the 'coughing up paperclips'. This was just fantastic witty true-to-character banter and seriousness. Nice! :)

And you know me, I always love to ramble on in PMs so I say reply away!

Jules
silverduo chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I can totally imagine this happening in the series. Nice read, too! (:
thump chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Personally I like responses back to reviews... Just to know that someone on the other side is reading them? I guess this comes from abusing twitter too much LOL
apedarling chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Oh i loved this one:) I love, loved the "beautiful woman, perfect heart" part! And I like when authors respond to reviews, but it doesnt have to be everytime. Just when there's a review that you really wanna say somthin' about:) Thanks for writing!
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love review replies.

Anyway, lovely fic very sweet and very fluffy well done.
LittleMissBrit chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Awww, I like it. It's cute.
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Cute
PCninja chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Absolutely love this. So well written and can just imagine this playing out (well, I wish!). Great banter between the two.
Abbi4Raie chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Loved it! I love the way he describes them, and how he loves his cookies:D and your word choice. This scene was perfect. If you want, I wouldn't mind a sequel or a chapter update *hint hint nudge nudge*

By the way, I love when my reviews get responses. I just dont respond to all of my reviews, even though I would like to.
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
And this may be one of my all-time favorite Sophie-fics .

Ohmygod, SO SWEET and awesome.

Perfect banter, and not OOC at all!

And Tony...kissing...Ziva's...hand...:D YES.

I heart this.

I heart you! .

Good job, Sophie Mei!
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was so sweet, Soph:) This is actually kinda flirty friendship fic. Write a completely gooey Tiva love sequel? :D

Xo Mandy:)

PS. CHAWELIN IS STALKING ME.
hundan chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Aww this was so adorable, he probably tells everyone outside of work all about her! :) And I love when they get jealous like this, not snarly or angry jealous but fun and playful jealous, if you get what I mean haha But really they need to stop being jealous and get together already! Beautiful Fic as always, I can always count on you for a fantastic read!

Danni
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awww! That was so cute! I loved that Tony knew he had to explain to her, especially since he does tend to objectify women (not as much recently though) on the show. And the fact that Ziva makes Tony cookies on the weekends. It was such a cute and sweet tidbit lol.

And personally I love getting responses to reviews. It makes me feel like the author values what I say.

Kim

PS: Sorry it's been awhile since we've talked, school has been crazy and I have had to do some extra figuring when it comes to schoolwork and classes...