Reviews for Description
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awww! That was so cute! I loved that Tony knew he had to explain to her, especially since he does tend to objectify women (not as much recently though) on the show. And the fact that Ziva makes Tony cookies on the weekends. It was such a cute and sweet tidbit lol.

And personally I love getting responses to reviews. It makes me feel like the author values what I say.

Kim

PS: Sorry it's been awhile since we've talked, school has been crazy and I have had to do some extra figuring when it comes to schoolwork and classes...
diana teo chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hahaha! I wasn't expecting you to disclaim them all at once,lol!

Liked the 'honey laced arsenic' and 'coughing up paperclips' bits,lol...

Tony's 'bared-my-soul' expression had me melting...

That lips to hand contact was just wild!
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I thought it was good. I like getting replies. The only time I really care if I don't is if the person is writing a multi chapter and starts complaining they aren't getting enough reviews, but they haven't thanked me for mine. That just annoys me. They want more without appreciating what they get.
mprmusings chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hi...love Tiva fluff on a Sunday (ok any day is a great day for Tiva fluff). Thank you for sharing. And no, you don't have to respond to my notes or reviews unless you feel compelled to do so ;)
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ahh you have to continue! I need more..Don't stop soph it was just getting good!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I thought the story was cute. I also liked the disclaimer at the beginning, very humorous. Also, I wouldn't be annoyed if you replied to reviews.
NCISFreeak chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hey ya - just saying im liking this story - whens the next chapter up ? :) haha hope its soon :D
WalkingUnnoticed chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I love receiving review replies. They make me feel important :)

I loved this story...it was detailed and cute and satisfying without sacrificing their characters to overly emotional messes. The scene was realistic (took them a while to get there, left you wanting more) and it made me very happy indeed.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Guess who?

Hmm...username right above this detracts from the element of mystery, doesn't it? Bummer.

Anyway... Loved this. Very cute, the way that Tony describes Ziva and Abby. I love that he doesn't just see them as objects. I pretty much love everything that Tony does . . . Except when he leers at new agents. Take the hint already, Tony!

And I have no problem with you responding to my reviews, obviously. :)

Great work. I'm so jealous, because I cannot seem to kick my writer's block! I need to go eat more chocolate . . . Excuse me . . .
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
You got it right... :P

Yes, somewhat OOC... but I enjoyed reading it anyway :P

You can spam me, no problem :P
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
When I actually write a story to garner a few reviews I respond to every reviewer.

So many just read and run it's nice when time is taken to at least write, "Liked this story" or "hated it, WTF?"

And I liked this.

It seems in character for me, especially early season 7 when they were both still feeling their way around each other again.
FavoriteSeptember chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I freaking love this! (:
ShortSarcasm chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awwww very cute
MordSithQueen chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awwww cutecutecute

The way you describe it seems that world stopped and they're the only ones in the world...awwww

Nice job Soph !

and I love when you reply :)
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
OMG, FLUFF! I was so bored and then I found out you posted a new fic! Yay, thank you Miss Sophie!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2