Reviews for Bad Apple
RainbowOfNight chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Bad Apple is one of my all time favorite songs! I was psyched when I found the English version. I just love how you did this, with them actually writing the song in the mansion. It's so creative!
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love Hetalia and I love this song :D and I was listening to the japanese version of it while I was reading this XD bahahaha
CanadaMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Yay win for me! I was eating an apple so I decided to look for bad apple fanfics. I was also listening to my bad apple music ( I'm on my iPod right now actually) so when the English version came up and your fic popped up I just had to click it! Great job the lyrics fit each character very well!
fuckthisshitimout chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Just last night I found this wonderful song, and was listening to it while I read this story~~~ Nice job :)
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Waah I love that song! And all of the parts you picked fit the characters so well! So depressing, but the song fits in with HetaOni.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This was really good and so sad... I thought it was great... if only the song title in real life was better. I still dont understand why its named what it is...-_- but oh well, that was still a good story!
The Deceiving Maiden chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I absolutely love HetaOni. I absolutely love the song Bad Apple. And these to together, it's awesome. The lyric fits well with them actually...the pain...the agnst...ahh...

However, I have to say this. The lyrics matches the mood, yes, but the music itself does not. It's too upbeat to fit their situation and I doubt they were thinking such upbeat music while writing that in a negative mood. And since us readers who heard the original song (the most if there is a softer remix), it's hard for us to imagine them writing that in such a gloomy atmosphere.

Also, the title, it would have been better to change the title 'Bad Apple' to something else that fits HetaOni but also know what song it is. 'Bad Thing', 'Bad Diary', 'Rotten Time', whatever. The end with the title sort of killed it. Why write 'Bad Apple' when there is no apple related to HetaOni?

Again, the song fits HetaOni, but not as the nations writing a song. Maybe it would have been better if it was a fandub or a MAD instead (like Rolling Girl, Chikai). Maybe this will inspire us English speaking fans to get together and make a fandub of the song and pretend to be the nations singing it...

Thanks for writing this, I'm adding this to my fav :)
Mossylight chapter 1 . 10/17/2011