Reviews for Untitled

How sweet!
knownothingable chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Holy shit, sexually charged strip poker with Norman and Carter! SUPER AWESOME
PinkCandy-x chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
:O How did I not review this when I first saw it aaaaaages ago! My God, I'm all over the place.

BUT! This is probably like, my third time reading this and it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Ahhh. 3 So sexy. I LOVE Norman! He seems almost innocent here, just all sweet and happy Blake's pleasuring him. 33 Love love love!

And in character hate sex! Can't wait! :D x
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 11 . 2/28/2012
Yayyyyy! You're back! :D Did I ever tell you you're one of my favorite authors? No? Well, you totally are!

I adore Blayden fluff! It works so well for them, mostly because god only knows how much they both need it. It seems like the affection would radiate from one another and only make things better. SO fucking sexy!

Mmmm, you captured why Blayden is so hot! The whole "Carter Blake is pleasuring me" thing, that's what it's all about. It's all in the way they relate to one another, it makes it erotic all in itself, but in the way you write it into the story and call it out? Delicious!

Now I can't wait for more...your writing is like my crack. :3
Spookimonster chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
I probably shouldn't have read this while hanging out with everyone at the table.. I'm blushing so bad right now. And Jesus Christ I have missed you. XD

This is amazing, I love it. You write amazing sex. I had to walk away from the family to finish reading, due to the fact they were looking at me funny as I smiled like an idiot. Haha.

but yesss, I love it, and I love you, and I'm glad you're still writing.
Nightlore chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed these little drabbles so far, and I don't normally read drabbles. I'm not usually one for fluff fics either but the situations you placed them in was fantastic and endearing. Kudos to you on that.

The range of different circumstances from taking Shaun to the park to playing strip poker to some casual bondage was thrilling and definitely unexpected. I like the way you played off of both Norman's and Carter's personalities in each scenario; even during the fluffy parts.

Great job!

And trust me God wants you to write more dirty Blayden smut. I know, He and I are besties.
Spookimonster chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Was thinking of your last review on my story... and I have to say by far I am the asshole.

I have been meaning to review this for a very long time... Since you started actually.

LOL anywho, I fucking love EVERYTHING. I read it all the time, it's funny, hot, cute, and fucking perfect. I especially love this chapter.

Carter being out of control is so freaking sexy. And mind blowing, and mouth watering. LOL. So yeah, keep up the good work. :D
notmagnificent chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
As a first-timer to 's Heavy Rain section, I was a little skeptical of Jayden/Blake, but I have to say this really sold me on it. I am now officially in *love* with their relationship.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
*Drroooollll*

I love the entire concept of this chapter. I like how Blake can only be controlled my literally tying him up. Jayden is just content to rim him into absolute oblivion in order to get him ready for TEH SEX. Just SO damn satisying in every way, just...DAYAM.

Favorite part had to be when Norm tried to soothe him by telling him to relax. It's so like him, it belays his caring nature while still being sexy.

I'm convinced at this point you can't write a bad chapter. Seriously.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
That word prompt generator is a dirty, dirty whore. She's okay by me. :3

Waking up in your own drool, passed out on Norman's stomach? I love how you come up with ways to make these two even more intimate in the most fun of circumastances.

"I don't need permission to touch what's mine." Oooohhhh- hooooo! Oh shit! OMG, that was NICE. So wrong but so GOOD. And Norman wearing Blake's shirt? Subtle things like that are what I love, absolutely. It speaks even more then sex, really.

THE SHIRT STAYS ON, GODDAMN IT. I WANNA DO IT WITH THE SHIRT ON.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
I still do this. XD Guilty-guilty-guilty...

I like how at the beginning you mention how you plan to expand on Blake and Jayden's childhood. I can't wait!

While I'm at it, great way to describe him pretty much obsessed with the whipped cream the minute he sees it. Don't we all do that shit? Seriously, see something for a second- something stupid, usually, and no matter what you think about it the ENTIRE FUCKING DAY. Haha, love seeing Carter become a victim of it...

Favorite moment was his little flash back with the inclusion of calling them. Siblings are facinating to me, and I always liked the addition of brothers and sisters to a character. I wouldn't mind seeing some fleshing out and interaction between them. Also, the flash back and Carter's reaction itself is wonderful, moving between sweet and tragic.

XD It is gay, isn't it? The whip-cream kiss was amazing. I gotta say, I went right to the thought of these two using canned whip cream in sex. Think of all the naughty places they could spray it. :3

MAY YOUR HANDS NEVER FALL OF. I MAY KILL MYSELF, JUST SAY'IN.
1111 chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
All my love. All of it.
Scotch chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
GGGGHHGG. GGHGHGNNNNKKK!

I LOVE YOU. SO. FUCKING. MUCH. OH MY FUCKING JESUS CHRIST.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
HOLY JESUS CHRIST ON A CROSS. What did I just read? I mean- that was...Wut? I BLEW AN AROUSAL FUSE.

Everything about this chapter was pure greatness from start to finish. The descriptions are done so well that it really becomes an actual turn-on from just the concept alone. As in, things like "that the position allowed for practically every inch of his length to be inside the younger man, walls clenching down almost painfully with each movement downward." are enough to make you just go DA-AMN. It actually becomes hard for me to put into words how fucking SEXY your writing is.

I have to agree that there's something EXTREMELY satisfying with Norman submitting, and Carter having complete control. It works the other way around, too- in fact I struggle with which one topping or bottoming is sexier. LOL. Though full submission on either side is INSANELY EROTIC.

The last few paragraphs are just so blissful. It's one thing to have sex, but when you take it to the elegent level you do, it works even better. The description of Blake getting that tightening in his chest and getting those protective, possessive thoughts and feelings. Embracing one another- golden. I'm a sap at heart, I like my nasty with my nice- and that's just fucking wonderful. You could do a whole chapter on cuddling, because your that good at it. :3

I swear, seeing you update is like getting a million dollars transferred to my checking account- I get about the same reaction. Slight arousal mixed with glee; which is weird because why would money be arousing? DON'T JUDGE ME. D:
PinkCandy-x chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Yay new update!

Like the others, this one was equally good! And after all, we all like a bit of sex! I actually loved the fact that Jayden did bow down to Carter in this one, it shows that they're getting more comfortable with each other? But anyhoo, lovely smut! Can't wait to read more. x