Reviews for Psyche
shade815 chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
I really love this story and it makes me sad you haven't updated it in forever. Starting this story again would be amazing :)
storygirl1015 chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
I love how her relationship with Charles is so sweet and gentle. Erik is overwhelming and dark and wants to consume her; but I want her and Charles to have more pure and serious romantic moments in the future too ;) I'm all for the bad boy,but I think she needs someone like Charles who's patient enough to support her and actually loves her, instead of the whole manipulation and lust thing like with Erik.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Update immediately, please!
storygirl1015 chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
I'm loving the contrasts of her relationships with both Charles and Erik but I can't help but wonder why and how she suddenly had that dream...if I didn't know any better I'd say Erik influenced her mind somehow to make her dream it, but since that isn't possible and Charles would never violate someone's mind like that, the only thing I can come up with is her subconscious relates Erik dominating of her in reality to him dominating her sexually? Now I'm seriously hooked!
storygirl1015 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Took me a while to get around to reading it after I found it, I admit, but I LOVE it so far I really like ErikxOCxCharles triangles and good ones seem to be few and farin between. this is only one in a small handful I could give my full approval of (something i and of itself I do not give easily). This should have more reviews! Keep at it, because I think this really has potential.
belladu57 chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Very good
midnight84118 chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
hope to read more soon
IKhandoZatman chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
We just love those awkward dreams!
babydake93 chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
really loving your story so far please update soon :) x
Agent007Tomato chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
ooo... so much sexiness! she needs to totally kick his ass.
vanessaainsley chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Great Story! More Erik! Hes so hot, and you write him so well!
Twylaheart chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Update
soulsistersinaslan chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Loving this story so far.

Please post more soon.
Link's Rose chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
very good. Kinda Dark!Erik though. He's really pushing.
BubblesScream chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
love this chap! So glad you updated! I cant wait to read more! Please update soon :) thanks for the great chap!