Reviews for His Brand of Possession
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I'm curious as to why the brand was never remarked upon; at least it hasn't been yet. It seems like a pretty important thing she'll have to get by.

Great job!
x-MJ-x chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Here I am - Ta da! A promise is a promise and already I am glad that I logged in tonight. I really needed to take my mind off things as I said.

This was absolutely incredibly and has been the one I have been um *itching ;)* to read since I saw the description. I know that you are a massivr advocate for Dentiss and I think this really shows that.

Of all the Dentiss fics I've read, including you know, my own I don't think I've come across anyone who can get inside of the complexities of that relationship in the way that you do.

Even though this one is not directly portraying their relationship, there's still an overriding impression of it thrughout. It's that throbbing potency which just runs through everything that's written.

What I particularly enjoyed was the way that you made this so psychological. You could have chosen to manifest her anxieties in a more physical way and I know that had you chosen to do that it would have been done with the upmost discretion. But I think that this is more powerful because you have shown the tangled webs of her mind but also the complexities of their relationship.

I just love how in such a short space you have achieved something so astronomically big. I loved the depiction of the deep feelings of despair and self-loathing in the shower, that was just moving on a whole other level.

I loved the line "Ian owned her" - I don't know if you meant to do this but I couldn't help but assimilate those three words with THE three words... I don't know, it hadkind of a mesmeric quality which just started changing my perceptions...

I also adored the way you explored the lasting impact of Doyle's possession of her in a way which I don't think even the show has done so far - so that was beautifully tormenting and I loved it.

I loved how his possession has cultivated her obssession - there is something twisted and incredible about that and it is just gorgeous writing. Goodness, it was there in every detail the clothing, the informed declining of dates... Oh it is wonderfully dark and manifesting all those obssessions - what a beautiful concept in this tiny space. I love it and much as I would like to read more tonight, I am falling asleep on my keyboard so will read more tomorrow.

Thanks for reminding me that I needed to read these and for our little conversations :)

Love,

Michelle x
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Great job, I actually wished that they would mention her scars on the show. The only time she wore a low cut top was during the senate hearing and you couldn't see the four leaf clover brand... hmm.
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I like it.
miaa29 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Great story, amazingly written. You really felt her pain of what she feels. I noticed that you had another Emily/Doyle story also and it is just as well written. Age you plan.g to continue those story line? Or a sequel to this one?
romiross chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Thanks you! I love it! Hope they adress that brand in the episode 12, which will be Emily centric.
Come2MyRescue chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
So sad and powerful. Nice work!
Longbourn22 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Nice! i like this!

it is nice someone finally write about the scar! the show has not make any mention of her scar at all!

thank you for coming up with this! because i can imagine her being self-conscious about it!

thank you!