Reviews for A Madman in a Box
The Current Hipster Rarity chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
oh that was good that was brilliant please write more
Iellwen Silima chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Great chapter xD
Iellwen Silima chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Love it so far! :)
Iellwen Silima chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
This is such an awesome story! I seriously love your writing style. It's very realistic. So Lucy is the friend that he had on Gallifray? That is an awesome, creative idea! :D
echoing song chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
This story is surprisingly good. Please continue it. Also who is she? Does she have a name? Are we going to learn it if so?
MayFairy chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Wow, this is really good! I love it. Can't wait for the Doctor to meet her again...even if it would be nice to know 'Lucy's name.
Even angels cry chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Aw come on I sat there reading this going, please not lucy , that would just be *shuder* horrible. But excalent writing.
janet chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Oooh! Please update! I'm intriqued about how the master will play a part in the story now. And also, why are you not divulging the girl's name? Is she a character that we know already so you don't want us to know who she is at this point in the story? Ooooh but she'd have to be a timelord in secret then...AAAH!

actually that's probably not it at all but my brain is having fun trying to figure out this story :)
janet chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
i like it! i'm guessing that it's a younger version of the doctor, right? it's well written and i liked how you described gallifrey :) the only thing i'm confused about is how she knew the shape his tardis would take...like, how did she know it would be a box?
sarcasmwasmile chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
i love the story and i think i know wut she did to protect herself but still pleazzzzzzzzzzzz update soon!again love it!
alyssa love chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
ohhhh what going to happen
CmdrHawke667 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Loved it! :D

will she ever find The Doctor? and whats her name?
alyssa love chapter 1 . 10/16/2011