Reviews for Hope In This Endless, Bitter War
Love it so much xx
elijahlover chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Luke and Mai...GENIUS xx
AWOL93 chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
ooow. i liked this one too! happy ending, yay.

its 3.16am... but "must read sequel!" lol. 3

good job.
WhoOnGallifrey chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
Awesome. Nice development of Mai's story. I agree it feels a bit like the end, but you could do a '15 years later' thing. So like when Mai is about 30-or-so and, IDK, someone could turn up dead/nearly dead on Mai & Luke's doorstep(assuming they are still together) and wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey alien antics could ensue.

Just throwing ideas out there. :)

Again, great story.
Lugrpa chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Oh thats a great way to end this :) Wait.. its the end right? Cuz it really sounds like it. Everything is just perfect at the end, its really nice! Is this the final chapter of Mai's story?
Cheeseball chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Wait, wait, wait... Is this the end? God I hope not. Great Chapter, lovely tribute to Sarah-Jane.

R.I.P. Elizabeth Sladen.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
HI I AM REALLY ENJOYING THIS STORY SO PLAESE KEEP WRITING TNKS XOXO
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Awe that ending was so cute u need some adorable family bonding in the next chapter
Lugrpa chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
:o HAPPY SHOCKED FACE! Aw the doctor.. he cares. and.. and.. aw! I cant write how happy I am!
the frozen cherry chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Great chapter, what a way to end it. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Lugrpa chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
NO! Not Luke! Luke has to live! AND WHY did the doctor show up THEN! God! You make me love him and hate him! Hehe fantastic story really! Love it update soon!
Lugrpa chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Aw :) That's so sweet. I hope Mai and Luke get together, so sweet
HestiaRue14 chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Noooooo poor luke!
HestiaRue14 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Awe I really want luke and mai to get together they would make a cute coiuple I also really want to see the doctor spaz out on luke
HestiaRue14 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
AwWWww that was a really cute ending