Reviews for My best enemy
Astrollama chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Another piece of writing, Scotius. Only annoying thing was the lack of a beta who would have corrected the slightly awkward sentence structures. I'm guessing English is not your first language, but it is still a stylish story.

Poor Shep, would love to see the training session that follows this little incident!
sherry57 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh yes, I can imagine Sheppard going badass would be frightening. But now he's shown Ronon what's he's really capable of, I bet he gets a few more bruises when they spar...and he'll have to give a few as well!

I really enjoyed this story. If you're interested in a beta, I do this for a few writers and I would be pleased to offer my services. But congratulations on writing this in English. I've lived in France for 22 years and I'm sure I couldn't do as well as in French as you do in English...good story and great English effort.
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I have to admit that at first your grammar was hard to overcome, but then I just read it for the content and was very happy I did! Nice story! After reading I looked at your profile and saw you are from Poland and the "broken english" made sense! I also noticed your bio was phrased rather well-so I know you can write english better! Perhaps reading back to yourself may help to iron out your mistakes-regardless the story was interesting-well done!
BMick chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I enjoyed this, the story line was really original - and Sheppard is in for some interesting sparring sessions with Ronon now, isn't he? I also enjoyed the look into Ronon's thinking, it felt just like the character we know.

Please keep writing, your ideas outweigh the occasional awkwardness with language.