Reviews for Hallowed
Hiraishin Style chapter 6 . 2/1
Why is harry so meek, and weak? I have no idea what the point of this was supposed to be but I hope it just gets abandoned, honestly rubbish
EmeraldsandLilies chapter 1 . 1/3
Please, please, please finish this story. I seriously love it so much, the tournament and all the tasks were so fun, original and interesting. I really want to see how the storyline with the Hallows plays out. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. I really hope you continue it soon. X
SpringRolls chapter 16 . 11/19/2017
Isn't lisa turpin's an ugly bitch?
Nickzillakingofmonsters chapter 12 . 11/7/2017
I feel like you’re trying to redeem Harry a little here by having him get in a tussle, but I don’t really see it. He feels like such a wuss that I don’t really know how to come back from it.

I have no problem with a passive or weak character at the beginning of a story, it’s how character growth happens after all, but now we’re twelve chapters and six years into this, and the main character really comes off as useless. I’ve read stories where Harry’s name comes out of the goblet without any tampering, but I really hope this isn’t one of them because it’s just not credible.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
This could end up being a great Non-BWL fanfic if it continues like it has been set up. I do like a smart Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
This is what Dumbledore should’ve done in canon. But then again, it’s the first chapter. For all I know, James and Lily could still probably die later.
2 u chapter 17 . 8/30/2017
Still so good. Write more. Keep Aramov in the story. Love her character.
Kail420 chapter 17 . 8/24/2017
Great chapter.
surya chapter 17 . 7/21/2017
Please update
Darth66 chapter 14 . 7/12/2017
Chimera; goat, lion, snake, human the clues are all there this is nasty.
Great job on the story so far
GrinningJest3r chapter 17 . 5/25/2017
Please post 18. You did say in your note that it was already completed.
Loatroll chapter 17 . 5/21/2017
Excellent ending to the chapter. Thanks for the great read.
Sazq chapter 17 . 5/7/2017
I really hope you plane on updating this some time soon. It's quite a good story. Easily one of the better ones on this site. Probably best Harry Potter fic I have read for the last 3 months!
Sazq chapter 14 . 5/7/2017
I'm calling it now, 2nd task has something to do with a chimera! (Not that it matters since this story is quite old)
old-crow chapter 17 . 4/19/2017
Hi,

I've enjoyed so many things about your story.

First, your Harry. Growing up with his parents, in more or less, a peaceful environment, your Harry didn't have to receive gladiator from age 3 on. He just seems like a nice kid.

Second, the TWT. You came up with original tasks and made it your own. They were all fun to read.

Third, your story concept - Riddle became enchanted with the Hallows. DD has one that Riddle knows about, he apparently believed that DD has the cloak. Though unstated, we assume that Riddle has the stone.

Other points worth mentioning;

Riddle's arm. DD took credit for it, but it seems like it was Harry who was responsible.

Harry's friendship with Ron. This felt like a stretch. I can't recall any mention on book 5 that Molly/Arthur were friends with James/Lily but it's OK.

Horcruxes. I assume that they aren't a part of your story.

Riddle. Yours doesn't seem to be interested in world domination, just acquiring the hallows. The DEs seem excessively quiet, almost as if there's been a state of détente for the last decade.

Lisa - she was a great choice. I wish that you'd have told us more about her and her family. She's a blank canvas.

I hope the words for the next handful of chapters come easily to you.

Old-Crow