Reviews for Hallowed
Calypto chapter 8 . 2/9
thank god for the time skip. i havent read the chapter yet but i was planning on not continue reading this fic if i had to sit through five school years of a normal harry who cant do shit. I really hope harry becomes atleast powerful, if nor op. you might say thats not realistic, but comn its fanfiction.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 7 . 2/3
Quite the adventure for Harry and Albus is a quite liberal with his memory charms when it involves the Hallows. Thanks for sharing!
Himanshu.99 chapter 16 . 1/22
This is a completely new take on Harry Potter fanfiction, keeping old things but modifying them to this extent and no bullshit like Quirell, Lockhart and all Slytherins are evil etc.
livin and breathin chapter 17 . 1/2
I've just read this entire story and must say I have been enjoying it a lot! You're a great writer and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Aegorm chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
Goat, lion,snake. Isn't that the typical Chimera? At least the one in the God of War series. I think it'll be that, I wonder if I'm right.
2 u chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
Seriously...i love the ending
JPElles chapter 17 . 12/17/2016
Fun stuff. He could have won. But he forgot the true objective.
2 u chapter 17 . 12/14/2016
Seriously...love the ending
Guest chapter 17 . 12/10/2016
I found this chapter to be a bit repetitive with the portkey to unknown place and having to fight an animal to get back to the castle. It was the first task all over again. It would have been more interesting to have something new instead of a rehash.
ffntfy456 chapter 17 . 12/10/2016
I liked this third task. It's unique and plays well into Harry's intelligence and Hogwart's unique design. The important part here is the cup. Harry is finally there so we get to see what happens! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
2 u chapter 17 . 12/8/2016
The beauty of that finale was worth the wait and the read. Very grounded, loved the centaur bit.
diabolo88000 chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
Great chapter! Love the way Harry won against Aramov.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
Epic ending and love the magic. Looking forward to the next chapter
The French Dark Lord chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
Well if you Hadn't told us the DLP gave you some pointers I would've told you to submit this very fine piece of fanfcition to them! What a fanfiction, What a fanfiction. I love it! Found it2 days ago and those were 2 sovery short days as for all good things. I take solace knowing there is (hopefully) still many chapters to come!

Good plot, Good Characterization, Believable, Nice pairing, Harry is neither Archmagus/Lord of Light nor as useless as he was in Canon, and Dumbledore is just about Manipulative enough but not into love potions.

I especially enjoyed the fanon Triwizard tasks, the "Goldenfyre", the magic resistant trees and I must say Durmstrang students Attacking Luna WAS a very nice touch Sir!

Here are afew things I'd like to see though if it would not deviate from your plot
Fudge and the misnistry overall, Knockturn Alley, Gringotts, and a few randoms characters such as Fich, Madam Rosmerta, the Hogwarts Express driver...

Also who won the 1994 Tournament in your version? Did I miss it?

One last thing: I always thought magical formula for some reason (law of magic yet to be mentioned?) could only use dead languages sumerian, Aramaic, ancient greek, latin etc though "Wing"ardium Leviosa isn't proper latin... then again I always found Rowling to be careless and sometimes inconsequetial in the rules and logic of the (wonderful) universe she created.

Wish she wrote an adult, refined, version of canon.

Anyhow, Keep up the goodwork!
Instant follow.
Mango Supreme chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
harry you perfect cheeky shit

excellent update!