Reviews for Hallowed
This could end up being a great Non-BWL fanfic if it continues like it has been set up. I do like a smart Harry.
This is what Dumbledore should’ve done in canon. But then again, it’s the first chapter. For all I know, James and Lily could still probably die later.
2 u chapter 17 . 8/30
Still so good. Write more. Keep Aramov in the story. Love her character.
Kail420 chapter 17 . 8/24
Great chapter.
surya chapter 17 . 7/21
Please update
Darth66 chapter 14 . 7/12
Chimera; goat, lion, snake, human the clues are all there this is nasty.
Great job on the story so far
GrinningJest3r chapter 17 . 5/25
Please post 18. You did say in your note that it was already completed.
Loatroll chapter 17 . 5/21
Excellent ending to the chapter. Thanks for the great read.
Sazq chapter 17 . 5/7
I really hope you plane on updating this some time soon. It's quite a good story. Easily one of the better ones on this site. Probably best Harry Potter fic I have read for the last 3 months!
Sazq chapter 14 . 5/7
I'm calling it now, 2nd task has something to do with a chimera! (Not that it matters since this story is quite old)
old-crow chapter 17 . 4/19
Hi,

I've enjoyed so many things about your story.

First, your Harry. Growing up with his parents, in more or less, a peaceful environment, your Harry didn't have to receive gladiator from age 3 on. He just seems like a nice kid.

Second, the TWT. You came up with original tasks and made it your own. They were all fun to read.

Third, your story concept - Riddle became enchanted with the Hallows. DD has one that Riddle knows about, he apparently believed that DD has the cloak. Though unstated, we assume that Riddle has the stone.

Other points worth mentioning;

Riddle's arm. DD took credit for it, but it seems like it was Harry who was responsible.

Harry's friendship with Ron. This felt like a stretch. I can't recall any mention on book 5 that Molly/Arthur were friends with James/Lily but it's OK.

Horcruxes. I assume that they aren't a part of your story.

Riddle. Yours doesn't seem to be interested in world domination, just acquiring the hallows. The DEs seem excessively quiet, almost as if there's been a state of détente for the last decade.

Lisa - she was a great choice. I wish that you'd have told us more about her and her family. She's a blank canvas.

I hope the words for the next handful of chapters come easily to you.

Old-Crow
Calypto chapter 8 . 2/9
thank god for the time skip. i havent read the chapter yet but i was planning on not continue reading this fic if i had to sit through five school years of a normal harry who cant do shit. I really hope harry becomes atleast powerful, if nor op. you might say thats not realistic, but comn its fanfiction.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 7 . 2/3
Quite the adventure for Harry and Albus is a quite liberal with his memory charms when it involves the Hallows. Thanks for sharing!
Himanshu.99 chapter 16 . 1/22
This is a completely new take on Harry Potter fanfiction, keeping old things but modifying them to this extent and no bullshit like Quirell, Lockhart and all Slytherins are evil etc.
livin and breathin chapter 17 . 1/2
I've just read this entire story and must say I have been enjoying it a lot! You're a great writer and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!