Reviews for Hallowed
diabolo88000 chapter 17 . 11/30
Great chapter! Love the way Harry won against Aramov.
Epic ending and love the magic. Looking forward to the next chapter
The French Dark Lord chapter 17 . 11/28
Well if you Hadn't told us the DLP gave you some pointers I would've told you to submit this very fine piece of fanfcition to them! What a fanfiction, What a fanfiction. I love it! Found it2 days ago and those were 2 sovery short days as for all good things. I take solace knowing there is (hopefully) still many chapters to come!

Good plot, Good Characterization, Believable, Nice pairing, Harry is neither Archmagus/Lord of Light nor as useless as he was in Canon, and Dumbledore is just about Manipulative enough but not into love potions.

I especially enjoyed the fanon Triwizard tasks, the "Goldenfyre", the magic resistant trees and I must say Durmstrang students Attacking Luna WAS a very nice touch Sir!

Here are afew things I'd like to see though if it would not deviate from your plot
Fudge and the misnistry overall, Knockturn Alley, Gringotts, and a few randoms characters such as Fich, Madam Rosmerta, the Hogwarts Express driver...

Also who won the 1994 Tournament in your version? Did I miss it?

One last thing: I always thought magical formula for some reason (law of magic yet to be mentioned?) could only use dead languages sumerian, Aramaic, ancient greek, latin etc though "Wing"ardium Leviosa isn't proper latin... then again I always found Rowling to be careless and sometimes inconsequetial in the rules and logic of the (wonderful) universe she created.

Wish she wrote an adult, refined, version of canon.

Anyhow, Keep up the goodwork!
Instant follow.
Mango Supreme chapter 17 . 11/27
harry you perfect cheeky shit

excellent update!
abitadrift chapter 17 . 11/27
This was epic. Great chapter - a bit light on the detail in parts and heavy in others but a quality chapter indeed! I really enjoyed the chase upwards!
hhrforeverhhr chapter 17 . 11/27
awesome!
Tony Samuels chapter 17 . 11/27
Excellent chapter. It is enriched with uniqueness. The story telling is pleasant and it is good to see new variations of final event. The broom bit with Mara irked me but then, I suppose it could happen. After all even Harry from Canon used a broom in first event, though we can argue that he was flying against a dragon at that time. I was expecting the cup to be a portkeyto be honest, I was searching every line for chances that he suddenly found himself in a new place. It might not be the graveyard..but well...) I think there is still chance if that happening as you ended the chapter precisely at that point. A fast update next time? Thank You.
grovepjp chapter 17 . 11/27
Tc
Drust chapter 17 . 11/26
Glad to see you're back. Interesting prophecy foretelling Harry's future of gathering the hallows.
sc.marlow chapter 16 . 8/16
This is one of my favourite interpretations of what Harry might have looked like in a world without the prophecy, where he is not orphaned early in life.

Despite the swift pacing, you manage to reveal a lot about your characters in the brief interactions we see. Obviously they will never be as well developed as they would be without the 5 year time skip, but I think the way you've approached this is very pragmatic, after all a complete 7 year AU of quality is a rare thing in HP fan fiction.

Your dialogue is also very good, as are your characterisations. I particularly like your portrayal of Dumbledore who comes across as intelligent, eccentric and commanding, with touches of levity thrown in. And the duels between Dumbledore and Voldemort (which were the reason I checked this out, thanks DLP) were fantastic. In a world without horcruxes (assumptions?), i can see exactly why Voldemort would be terribly afraid of Dumbledore.

A very enjoyable read so far, and looking forward to more.
MasterAssassin02 chapter 14 . 7/24
Chimera!
Hellinbrand chapter 16 . 6/17
Ooh a proper wizard's duelone of my favourite tropes. I really enjoyed the symbolic contest. It made a nice change of pace from the Chimera fight. Forgot to mention in my review of the last chapter: the teen romance with Harry and Lisa is very cute. I fear for her health and well-being in one of your stories.
Hellinbrand chapter 15 . 6/17
That was fun. I liked the various strategies for tackling the chimera. I also liked the economical way you introduced Snape and established his relationship with Jamesall it took was a few lines of dialogue to understand how things stand between them.
Drust chapter 16 . 6/15
Please update soon! I've read this all in a day, now there's nothing left. Hopefully more will be done on the Hollows soon.
Drust chapter 7 . 6/15
Holy shit this fic is amazing. The use of Hollows is far superior than JK used them.