Reviews for Hallowed
Sildet-ebrithil chapter 7 . 2/3
It has been way too long since a fic has sucked me in like this one has. The magic, while still being completely JKR's, feels more esoteric/mystical than in the original series. This story is putting a serious hamper on my study plans for today, I can't stop reading it.
Ppsh chapter 15 . 1/25
I enjoyed reading this. It's a very good take of things.
I felt a little startled by the timeskip - it rather feels as if not much happened during those years. And, I got the impression that Harry has very little if any contact with his parents throughout the story, which is rather odd considering it's one of the biggest changes from canon. He only speaks to them a couple of times, and they don't even bother coming home for Christmas. And Lily in particular has been almost nonexistent in the story.

Those were the only things that bothered me, though. It is still a very good story.
Potterplotter9 chapter 15 . 1/4
Great story. I think you have portrayed very well what Harry would have been like if he'd grown up with his parents. Not as outwardly Gryffindorish - hasn't had the same harsh childhood to bring that out - but still inherently decent.
Kardikek chapter 15 . 1/1
Really refreshing version of the world. Eagerly awaiting how you take it further. A quietly confident but not overpowered Harry is a rare thing.
DemonOnigiri chapter 15 . 1/1
Hello, thank you for your time with this fanfiction. I have greatly enjoyed reading all of the chapters.
ffntfy456 chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
I just got around to reading this and I'm sorry I waited so long. This is the best rewrite of the tournament I've seen. I'm looking forward to seeing how Harry, Slughorn, and the rest play this out.
VileMalfoys chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
Some people really need to get that Snape wouldn't be teaching at Hogwarts if Lily was alive.

Great story. I hope you update soon.
Trent Foley chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
I can't help but notice the glowing reviews you have been receiving for this fraudulent story. Frankly, I find myself baffled and flabbergasted by the ludacris worship you have been receiving at the hands of your faithful. This story is possibly the worst tripe I have read in my entire life. There are many spelling and grammar mistakes, your characterization is flatter than a girlchild's chest, and 'tis frankly astounding that this story has not been taken down. I could forgive that you didn't include Severus in the teaching staff, and just ignored him, but when you started portraying as a right out jerk, I could remain scilent no longer. Please rectify this latest chapter.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Interesting story concept.
Maxed959 chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
I really enjoyed your story and I'm hopeful that it will continue!
Aquajacks chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
So far so good, but I'm not seeing anything really.. Unique..
Guest chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
"He felt himself blanche" blanch
Guest chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
"discrete sparkles" discrete means separate (which is implied by 'sparkles' as opposed to 'glowing patch'). Discreet means subtle or low-key.

I like the clues.
HMRoberts chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
Exciting! Had me on edge all through... Terrific descriptions! Yes! Well-written, excellent chapter. Thank you!