Reviews for Hallowed
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 14 . 10/1
Why do all the good stories update slower than a snail?
Tiffanyyylin chapter 14 . 9/30
Great chapter. :) I feel like you cleared up a little bit confusion about the romance in it, which is relieving. I used to be a big time H/Hr shipper but then I found they had a much more interesting dynamic as brother/sister best friends than romantic.

I'm an H/G shipper myself but your story is so good I wouldn't stop reading if you paired him with an OC.

I love your descriptive writing. You give JUST the right amount of detail in each introductory scene and points of interest thereafter.
Armapella chapter 14 . 9/30
A chimera?
So they actually needed to team up to know the answer ? Or at least share what each of their clue was ? That's brilliant !
Tilius chapter 14 . 9/28
Interesting story.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 14 . 9/27
The lack of Hermione, and more to the point Harry/Hermione , is making me lose interest in this otherwise well written story. Personal preference, not a reflection of story quality, but I figured I would state my opinion.
yamanana chapter 14 . 9/27
Man your story just keeps getting better and better! I really am looking forward to what is coming next. Perhaps some Voldemort action as well? Thanks again!
JPElles chapter 14 . 9/27
Nice. I like Harry's first date here. Nice setup and execution. And Harry's observation of the other champions is nice too. He's seeing that this is a competition. A matter of life and death you can help other people. Like the dragons. That's a matter of survival not helping them win. With other things... It's a competition. A competitive spirit is always a good think.
I'm delighted to see another chapter. Thanks.
The Great Hall of Misanthropy chapter 14 . 9/27
This is beautifully written. Harry's a sweetheart - not quite powerful enough to warrant eye rolls, but just about competent enough to deserve sympathy. While I'm not biased towards a particular SORT of Harry Potter depends on the writing), I think you've portrayed an intelligent, gifted Harry, who's not playing in the Dumbledore-Voldemorf leagues, quite well. A great protagonist, though quite short of being a hero (but that may be my fault - in my mind, heroism and power are inextricably linked).
Fibinaci chapter 14 . 9/24
NIce Harry discovering his hormones and getting a clue about his clue(thanks to Lisa(a nice non-standard choice for date)) as well.
tumshie chapter 10 . 9/24
Re-reading this chapter and found a major flaw, there is mention of the previous year's tournament being at Durmstrang and then Hermione stating that the last tournament being in 1792, you can't have both.
Mudsock chapter 14 . 9/24
This is a very interesting fanfic. It's well written, well paced and original enough that it doesn't feel like a rehash of the books with a small twist.
I'm very intrigued about what's going to happen. I think that's one of my main criticism, I don't know where this story is going. Usually in most stories by the 10th chapter, the reader knows where the story is heading, a general idea of what's going to happen, but not how.
I don't get that from this story. That being said you already hooked me in, so now I'm with you till the end.
I can't really give you my whole opinion on this chapter, because I can't really remember the rest of the story since its been so long, I do wish the updates were more frequent, but the long chapters are very appreciated. As of now, with my lack of knowledge of the other chapters, I kinda wish Harry asked Hermione to the ball, whether in a way to further repatch their friendship, or in an actual attempt at romance between the two.
Again, I don't remember if her and Ron are a thing, or if she likes somebody else.
I'll also have to reread this chapter to see if there was any mention of whom her date was, I'm not sure if I glossed over it or if it wasn't included in.
In any case, rambling aside, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait for the rest.
Blazeboss chapter 14 . 9/24
A chimera!
Seas and Shadows chapter 14 . 9/24
So, a Chimera then? I'm pretty sure that it's a Chimera. Or however you spell it - Grammar and the like isn't always my forte.
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 14 . 9/23
I'm guessing the challenge involves a chimera then, it will be interesting to see what you come up with.