Reviews for PostWar Blues
Slasher91 chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
I feel like I'm repeating myself, but I just love this story, I have LOVE every story I have read from you so far! I'm go back in to read so more of your stuff. EVER HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! lol
zia010 chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
Yaaay I loved it so much too. I feared for Ufhau when they found them. I loved his and Kara's conversations so much. Thank you for writing this story too.
Zia
ChaoticKosMos xD chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Oh my gosh- EVERY time!
Whenever I read the last few lines of this chapter, I tear up so much!
Newtinmpls chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
I like the intelligence we see in Maklin. Well done. And it's about time he starts to wonder about Finrael's motivations.
Gladoo89 chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
LOL that's when I'm about to review the story that I discover you're the author or "Escaping Isengard"! XD

Anyway, this story is great! I enjoyed it a lot! :)
I'm getting more and more sympathetic towards Uruk-hai now...! I'm blaming you. ;)
TMI Fairy chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
The sappiness stops this from being a tragic tale of a woman braving certain rape and abuse to get away from a rotten life. I was moved first by that and then by the cheerful ending.
Borys
Lilly chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
I really , really liked this!

Um... That's all I had to say...

Bye!
MissGame chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
i never think i love a uruk hai but i prove me wrong love you story and going to read more that you writing
ChaoticKosMos xD chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
O-O ... I fell for another one.
Golfbabe87 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
Guess the true beast is not always displayed for all to see.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I loved this story! (just realized I read the whole thing and neglected to review *facepalm*)
You should definitely consider that companion piece.
Erunis chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
I am not sure if I understand... Is Kara in expecting?
Aria DeLoncray chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
This was great! Very interesting to see a Ufhau's pov.
Lilacat chapter 15 . 3/23/2012
I just found this story today and I love it. I'm glad it was finished so I could read it all in one go. It was fascinating to see the perspective of someone falling in love, who doesn't even know what love is. Now I'm off to read more of your stuff. Thank you for sharing your imagination with all of us fanfic crazies on the net.
am chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
hehe funny 'the feeling is mutual, golug' :D

it is very nice of Celeborn to let them stay :)

my orc says it's tacky but i LOVE it :D