Reviews for Flu And Friendships
pinksugarrush chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Aww the ending was hilarious. Darry just smarshed Two-Bits head in like it's nothing.

Keep up the good work!
roseofnoonvale chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I love it, update soon.
roseofnoonvale chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
This is great. There are a few grammer errors, like you said i were in instead of I was in and he were instaed of he was. Otherwise, good job.
Konri Kari chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
This is great!
IsleofAnarchy chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
This one made me crack up in front of the computer screen... great job! I loved it :)
deviousprincess chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
I actually logged in to review this story ;D

anyway, I really really like it. :D I love Two-Bit. I can just perfectly picture him crossing his arms looking adorable and saying 'DEFEND ME. :'('. Lmaoo. anyways, update soon if you're planning on it.
madiSUNSUN chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Good Story! But are you like british or something cause I am pretty sure that they dont say "Bloody hell" in oklahoma... Just saying or "crikey"
Vienna Warren chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Poor Steve! :( Was that the end or are you continuin'?
JohnnyIsMyGoldSunset chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Haha! That was so funny when Two-Bit had the spaghetti dripping down his face XD
JohnnyIsMyGoldSunset chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Cute chapter! It was nice not seeing Darry and Steve trying to kill each other the whole time XD

Ooh, sorry about the 'tyre' thing. I know a couple of things about English words and stuff, but not that much as you can see XD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
I LOVE this!(:
Eraman chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This seems interesting. One question for you though, why do you call their boss Goody?
JohnnyIsMyGoldSunset chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hehe, this sounds interesting... XD

Hope you update soon!

I didn't really see many errors except you spelled tire "tyre" a couple times, but nice job :D