Reviews for Twentyfive
sydneysages chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That was entirely adorable, so utterly sad and a brilliant idea, Yellow, to write like that. You brought a sense of realism, that they have their seperate lives yet continue to be close to one another, to this and the way you incorporated both Padma at 25 and her death was a really nice idea.

It was sooooo sad that she died and HOW she died, with a bomb when she would have made a full recovery. That was perhaps teh saddest part of it all, teh futility of her death because of soem absolute retards.

One thing, in the second to last letter, you addresed it to Parvati when I think it should have been Padma: same for the letter before.

I really liked this fic!

Results shall be up in a little while! Vicky
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This was extremely moving, I love the range of emotions in it. You capture such a vibrant and excited image of the two girls at the start, and their close relationship as twins. By the end I had tears in my eyes, at the prospect of these 2 girls being seperated in such a cruel way. I really wasn't expecting Padma's death, and I don't know many writers who can pull off making me feel such a range of emotions in a single fic :)
mvmy2396 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I think this is ur best piece yet! It was amazing! Padmas death was so unexpected and touching
SomethingLover217 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow...just wow. This was definitely one of the best stories I've ever read. I don't usually read one-shots, but I clicked on this one because I really liked the idea, and I'm super glad I did. Great Job!
MissAllieMae chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was amazing. absolutely positively fabolous. I dont really have anything else to say, since I'm sort of speechless after reading that. Padma's death was so unexpected! sooo good!

Also, I loved the Cho reference in there :)