Reviews for Always
ScandinavianTrash chapter 7 . 5/6/2017
Cute
EmpressKira chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
This was adorable! I love how everything turned out! Thank you for sharing!
Estriella chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
That story was so cute. I love Marco and Ann was hilarious.
NightHunterDeath chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
I was actually surprised at how much I liked it... at first I was just looking for a Fem!Ace death, but somehow got a MarcoxFem!Ace story...
Yvonne Park chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
haha I feel like suddenly Ace should turn back into a guy or something. That would be funny. How did he get turned into a girl anyway? I enjoyed this story though! Good job with it! :)

-Yvonne
Guest chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
i love it :)) Marco & Ace is so cute pls write more
Mina26 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I like this chapter...it's cute
gaarablack chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
"Ace your alive!" "why do you have boobs?"
that was funny way to break the seriousness with Marco.
Anirak.Anirak chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Perfect. Just it. (:
MarcoAce chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
ooohohoh that was fancyyyyy! i personally dont think i could just forget Ace or ignore Anne, so i understand Marco. On Ace's part, i thought about if I turned into a man ahahahaa and i agree that it would be really hard to choose to give up your old self, or ignore the new one. And man, marco is TOO DAMN SEXYYYY! really, he's fabulous ;9 I really REALLY am worried that this might change their relationship into something bad, so PLEASE make them happy! Overall i really like this story so far, i just have to read ch 7 :) however, just to mention, i liked ace better male ;)
azab chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
i loved it a lot
azab chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
i loved it a lot but i still think ace is cuter
azab chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
i loved it a lot and Anne is cute
azab chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
i loved it a lot but i love Ace as a man more
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Funny, playful, intense, captivating and many more things I can say about this fic.

I read all chapters at once today(June 26, 2012), and I so want you to continue with this particular story line because it would just be sad for us if you didn't :(

I literally spent hours reading all of it instead of studying for my exams, which I can only blame myself for not stopping, but I just couldn't. xD

I really liked how much of a tease Anne was with Marco and that she unknowingly wanted to drive him crazy just to prove that she could, but at the same time Ace would butt in and slow the process down.

Also the bags of clothes she had. I kept waiting to see what else she had bought and decide to wear, and the fact that the clothes she picked were either short or tight on her makes it even more interesting, really stressing the issue of how beautiful and hot she knows she is.

Overall I really enjoyed every minute spent reading it and you are a creative writer and I hope you will write more. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »