Reviews for A day in Klunk's paws
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
that was so cute!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Liked it!, but I didn't quite understand the last line, did you want to say "wasn't easy"?, ...I think I don't get it jejejje, but I loved the plot!, and was a good idea to see things from Klunk's perspective for a change.

Cya! :)
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hehehe...cute story. I've wanted one from Klunk's POV forever, and you did it just right.
roxan1930 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I really liked it how the rest of the family also seemed to enjoy having a cat after Mikey took Klunk in.
Pulpomolcagetero chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I read this story with a smile on my lips, like me, is fun and easy, and I thank you for publishing will be among my favorites, thank you very much again.
Princess Moonheart chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wow Klunk as a pretty interesting life. He his sooooo lucky! I love Klunk.
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
*big grin* YAY KLUNK! I can't stop smiling; I swear my jaw is going to hurt like shell later. But I can't help it- Klunk fics almost always make me smile so big it hurts!
AdenaWolf chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Aww! so cute!

Can you do a story of Klunks thoughts during "Scion of the Shredder" and "Prodigal Son"?

Great story!
Yunuen chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
hola who!

y feliz año!

xD

aqui dandome una vuelta rapido xD

pero qé bonito fic 8D se ve qe klunk no tiene una vida facil siendo mascota de 4 ninjas y sobre todo adolescentes xD la etapa más dificil para cualqier chico n.n

nos leemos despues n.n (espero no dejar pasar otro año antes de ')
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Awww Klunk! Lindo gatito!Linda historia!
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Klunk's personality is similar to his daddy's :3 THAT and Garfield. Loved this!
kittykatty chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
wow, I LUV it that is so sweet and adorable and when reading this, it looks like it's EXACTLY what klunk would put it. Nicely done
Cat chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
LOVE IT! That was so CUTE!
PrincessAurora1000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved this story. I can see a cat thinking like that.
MissMoMo1990 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011