Reviews for An Odd Sort of Meeting
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 2/5
Haha I love it!
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ooh, I liked the idea that he meant for Katie to get hurt, and that he did it for Lavender.

Lavendar was such a cool character in this story! I laughed when she poked Draco to see if he was real
Fourmille d'idees chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love the idea of one of the school's biggest bully's standing up for her. My favorite line had to be the last:

"And maybe he gave the necklace to Katie Bell on purpose. Maybe that was one plan he wanted to fail. Maybe. He's not telling."

It really gives me something to think about.

Don't really see anything wrong with it. I thought maybe a bit out of character but no, because a lot was different for him at that time. So it actually wouldn't be too surprising if he did something like this.

I love that particular smirk. xD And what he said back to Katie. The part with her poking him was great too. I could just imagine it! This ones a favorite!
lowi chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh, gosh. This was so wonderful.

So sad, such a difficult subject, but you handled it really well, and wrote it stunningly good.

I have never really thought of Lavender being bullied, but the thought of's actually haunting. And, not to mention, I've always have a secret dislike for Katie, ever since I was seven.

Again, this was wonderful. I love how you've kept them all so well in character, I especially loved how you wrote Lavender in the final part.

And Draco, well, he was simply gorgeous. :33 Okay, except for him being all "saving knight" and cool, the beginning really showed so much depth in him.

And the final lines-perfection.

I loved this, thanks for writing it!
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Haha - I loved the last bit! Good job, this one was really fun to read.
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Ohmigod, this makes sense in canon. I just love little missing-moment/other perspective fics, not really sure why though. Or maybe it's just this one, cuz it's brilliant;D

This perfectly explains why Draco would want to give the necklace to Katie. I loved how that little detail just rounded out the fic.

The characterizations of Lavender and Katie are interesting, usually they're switched around. Draco is completely canon, but I liked seeing a different side of the other two. I also love Draco's attitude, he knows exactly what to say to Katie Bell and his reaction to Lavender's questioning was spot-on. Great work!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oooh this was so amazing! And I love how you worked the Blue Shirt into it, even though it was so clearly Draco's story. Especially with such an odd coupling of characters, I still find it wonderful how you can do that. Plus, no one likes better than me to see inside Draco's head, and how you put the thoughts there is just wonderful- /loves angsty Draco/.

The ending was particularly beautiful, like your's so usually are. Great job :)
Konsui's Little Brother chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Those last few lines you mentioned? Yeah. Those were amazing. I mean really, really great. I wasn't sure whether to grin ro burst into laughter at them! But, really, they make sense. It's a purpose to what has always been a seemingly pontless part of the books; because there has been no actual signs as to why Draco would give it to Katie, and not someone else.

As for the rest of your story, it was just as good. I liked the way that, even though Draco was being a 'hero' of sorts, he was still in didn't just crumble into a pile of mush afterwards, nor was he overly cold to Lavender afterwards. It just all really fit well.

My only issue was the 'yeah's in your story. It's probably just me, but I can't picture Draco saying 'yeah'. He's just, in opinion, too proper for that.

The extra dimensions you added to Lavender were great, too. A lot of people wouldn't have ended it like that, with Lavender being acknoledged and having soemthing to be acknowldeged for.

It was a great story and I hope to see more from you!

Lilithisanameilike chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
haha, "maybe..." if katie were that mean i would give it to her too...