Reviews for She's Mine
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
I love the sexy, controlling, possessive Edward! They're a perfect match. Is this story done or will it continue. I guess I could check the intro and see...
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hi! I'm reading one of your stories now, so I thought I'd check out some more! I'm a voracious reader of FF and surprised as hell that I've not come across you before! I'm here now and must say I'm loving your style!
Lilydukes chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
LOVE!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I do like me some possessiveward :) thanks for sharing.
cinewardy chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
What an awesome story! I loveee it! Good work! :D
ratih choco chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I want the long version..love it
bluee chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
omg that was juust nice, love a possessive sexyness!
KimiD chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
you sure put a lot of smexy and fun in your writings. short story or not you have a way of drawing a reader in and making them feel like they are right there with your characters... great 2/s KD
KimiD chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I love how playful they are with each other! Sahweeet! Easily pictured the whole scene from the club to the floor! You are great with word pitures, it plays out in your head as you read it just like a motion picture nicely done!
maphie chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I think this could have stretched out as a multi-chap story but I enjoyed it nevertheless!
Toni Masen chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Very intense. Lovely lemons ;-)
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Amazing :-)
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
These two were really cute. Although, his jealousy was a little much. I am the least jealous person you will ever meet and really don't understand it at all. Seriously, I could walk up to my husband with his arms around another woman and say, "who's the friend?, are you going to introduce us?" . . . LOL.
Christy
Jocelynlynn chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Great story!
LulaGrace chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Love her attitude. Ouch, stiletto to the foot!
224 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »