Reviews for She's Mine
GypsyMoon18 chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Possessive Edward *fangirl squeal*
Moltz chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I would love to see this expanded or extended, great story.
The effort made by these characters of learning to trust and exploring new areas together is expressed very well by your words.

Another feisty set of lovers! Perfectly paired together!
Andromeda8V chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Brilliant! Thank you!
lilly and patsy chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
LOVE this story! Would you ever consider adding another chapter or two or fifty? You've become one of my favorite writers and these are two of my favorite Edwards and Bellas. Thank you for sharing.
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
I love the sexy, controlling, possessive Edward! They're a perfect match. Is this story done or will it continue. I guess I could check the intro and see...
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hi! I'm reading one of your stories now, so I thought I'd check out some more! I'm a voracious reader of FF and surprised as hell that I've not come across you before! I'm here now and must say I'm loving your style!
Lilydukes chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
LOVE!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I do like me some possessiveward :) thanks for sharing.
cinewardy chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
What an awesome story! I loveee it! Good work! :D
ratih choco chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I want the long version..love it
bluee chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
omg that was juust nice, love a possessive sexyness!
KimiD chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
you sure put a lot of smexy and fun in your writings. short story or not you have a way of drawing a reader in and making them feel like they are right there with your characters... great 2/s KD
KimiD chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I love how playful they are with each other! Sahweeet! Easily pictured the whole scene from the club to the floor! You are great with word pitures, it plays out in your head as you read it just like a motion picture nicely done!
maphie chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I think this could have stretched out as a multi-chap story but I enjoyed it nevertheless!
Toni Masen chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Very intense. Lovely lemons ;-)
228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »