Reviews for She's Mine
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
These two were really cute. Although, his jealousy was a little much. I am the least jealous person you will ever meet and really don't understand it at all. Seriously, I could walk up to my husband with his arms around another woman and say, "who's the friend?, are you going to introduce us?" . . . LOL.
Christy
Jocelynlynn chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Great story!
LulaGrace chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Love her attitude. Ouch, stiletto to the foot!
LulaGrace chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I love the cat fight
lightninglaura chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Wow, how did you manage to tell a 10 chapter story in 2? and not drag it out?! You baffle me, and like in the swan lodge story i really wan't to extract some of your blood and test it to find the awsomness you hold. (ok i am turning into a creep, i apologise!) awsome work! ;)
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh wow, fabulous! Hot and sexy, but also silly and sweet - truly difficult to balance, but you did it very well! I also appreciated that even though there were hints of aggression, it was still clear that both sides were enjoying what the other gave.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Loved it!
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Damn that was hot!
cherryhilz chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Wow! What a short, sweet, little story! Enjoyed it! :)
PurpleBrina17 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
DAMN! that was so HOTNESS right there!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
fluvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv!
irelandk chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
samiam77 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I loved this!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
loved it
Holidai chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow, you do an amazing job writing love scenes! I like how you tied in the backstory to the events that were currently taking place. I also love how much of their personalities we see throughout the love scene.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »