Reviews for Forgetting Love?
Totalfangirl01 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
XD Oh my! Hilarious!
That was awesome :D
Lolfunny2002 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was really funny!
Good Job
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
It was cute and funny, but the thing with amnesia is that memories aren't triggered just from seeing someone. It's a long process to get them to remember, depending on how bad the memory loss is. I understand you did it because you wanted a happy ending, but to make it really realistic, you could have made her angry at Danny for attacking the two people who had been nice to her when she woke up, and she should have been at least a little bit scared of Danny in his ghost form - after all, if she couldn't remember him, she wouldn't remember he was a hero, would she?

Sorry for ranting, but overall the story was good. If you had drawn it out a bit more it would have made more sense, but again, it was pretty good.

-Charmy
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
that was really cute
Glaze Hannah chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Seriously amazing, if you would've made it a little elongated it would have been the best story ever. plz consider the advice
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I loved the ending! Well, Tuck and Jazz did have it coming! But did Danny return to college? Oh, and awesome story overall!
draco122 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Cute i liked it
Draco122
Lady Merp chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
That was super cute and funny!-CC
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Great romance. I hope Danny didn't actually kill those two. You had a few missplaced words, Autumn, but they were also spelling mistakes, but you usually do have some.

Kayla Beal
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
really funny and cute story...but I'm wondering why Sam's parents were at the Fentons...I mean they hate Danny's family don't they? ["She was over at you parents' house and, um, Skulker attacked…and her family didn't make it."]
Opi Jewl chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
aww!
alwaysgocrazy chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
aww that so cute! i like the ending hehe
aslan333 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011