Reviews for Iced Tea
nice story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Cute and fluffy!
feelinawkward chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I absolutely loved that! Who knew someone could write a Burt/Rachel one-shot? Well, you certainly pulled it off! Fantastic job!
This Little Lady chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is lovely, and a breath of fresh air. I love when Burt gives advice because he seems to know everything. The conversation him and Rachel had was very sweet, endearing, and insightful.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
a good one
irshgirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i was thrilled and tickled to find this in my mail and oh such a fun, sweet fic. Honest burt and rachel bonding over iced tea was lovely and so clear as day i could see it -i loved how Burt nailed the crux of love in a nutshell of the real thing and the rest as a bonus . Loved the adorableness of Finchel and the amosphere in the Hudson-hummel kitchen..think i could reside there . Brilliant work, my friend. Loved every minute of it.
DiscoLemonadeDiva chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I am so in love with this one shot. One of the first things that I noticed was that the premise was so spot on and in character. I can really imagine Rachel formally meeting Burt this way, because I don't remember Finn introducing his girlfriend to his parents in the wedding episodes. It feels so true to the characters for Finn to accidentally forget something and leave Rachel hanging. I also think it set up one of the greatest lines I've seen in a while. Carole saying "You've waited for Finn long enough." was just the absolute greatest thing ever. I just read it and was like, doesn't that just perfectly describe Finn and Rachel? And it does, so much. Rachel's been the one who, on a pretty consistent basis, knows what she wants and goes after it, where with Finn it's been a series of trials and errors. So I just love that line, because it seems to sum up the progression of their relationship so succinctly. Love, love, love! :D
FinchelFan16 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
wow you are a very talented writer! loved this story.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 10/16/2011