Reviews for The Night Will Go As Follows
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I loved it was so sad but happy too
LoveEvangeline chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
OUCH, currently feeling PHYSICAL PAIN. Why are sadfics so heartbreaking? New fanfic etiquette: put a warning on all sad fics. (I'm slowly reading through all your fics, I may not review all of them, but they're all amazing, I wish you finished more of them, though!)
PazuzuGodking chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That was interesting.
throwitaway45 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Beautifully done. Carpe diem!
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Awesome setup :) love how you pieced it together and left it hanging
Stoic Last Stand chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Don't be a big meanie. Keep writing this! If demands don't work I'm prepared to beg. Honestly, on my knees beg. I love the premise of the story and instantly started playing the 'movie' in my head. Now I kinda wanna watch it. I think I'll spend the next few hours daydreaming that they fall in love and then Santana tragically risks her life and dies. Then, becuase I'm a sucker for a happy ending, Brittany turns out to be a doctor and saves her. So even though Santana technically dies they still get happily ever after. And after I finished daydreaming I'll try to forget, but it won't happen easily. This time tomorrow I'll remember, although I won't remember when I forgot, and I'll think "that was a day ago... She only had a day, and it's over". If I've managed to convince myself that happy endings come true I'll grin. I suspect that I'll end up crying becuase tragic heros die, and Santana's such a tragic hero. Damn you for making me cry (cause seriously they belong together and happy) even if you haven't done it yet. Write a happy ending? Please?
umbrellaleg chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Oh wow. This was very good, very good indeed.
heyalove chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Love it already! What a great, interesting and exciting start :-) Can't wait for more!
pleasant-hell chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Strawberries, door knob, skyscraper...there was another one I can't remember.

That was brilliant. It was sad and beautiful all rolled into one. What a way to start the day.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Great. Though I feel as if I had read the something like this before elsewhere, it certainly was well-done ... like steak. Very happy. Very interesting questions.
cybilsadie chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wowsers. You've pulled me in and now I can't wait for more. I really love this idea and I am excited to see where it goes!
aerio chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Great start, can't wait to see where this goes! It's a really good mix of angst (dying, etc) and fluffy romance (love at first sight, etc). It's also well-written, great descriptions and dialogue and stuff but it's not over-done or overly wordy. :)
Shine90 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
you my friend must UPDATE this on the regular! wow, mindblowing first chapter! x
cmpgirlpower chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
AMAZING start!

Please update soon! ;)
stix04 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Jesus you just broke my heart! So freaking adorable and sad and precious. Loved it