Reviews for Give Us Power
Cooper101 chapter 1 . 3/23
Awww loved the way Gibbs was with Abby, like father daughter
Delete-account-please-7588739 chapter 1 . 2/28
Off to read The Stranger.
Delete-account-please-7394474 chapter 1 . 1/8
Part 5 was good off to read part 6.
Wendy Gray chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I loved this. Very witty and true to NCIS. And I loved the Brontosaurus gag!
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Too fun!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Nice.
tikkoki chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Love this series sfm.

Just an fyi, Chap 4 of "Something's Wrong" has you mentioning Vance, but then subsequent stories have you going back to Shepard.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Gibbs has interesting ways to "punish" Tim.
DeathOfSanity chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
"Even though he didn't shoot with his left, it was smart to make sure both hands were able to hold the gun"

But Tim does shoot with his left. You know, being left-handed and all.

And I skipped work just to watch the marathon.

Cute story.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I loved Ziva'a mantra sometimes it is all we can do not to want to kill the one's we love. The ending was hot! The next story sounds heartbreaking though.

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
crocadile1986 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
would so love to read Remember Me! hop it get a chapter up soon.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I didn't get to watch all of the marathon either but I watched a great deal of it. Loved it and the little tidbits of Sean Murray during the breaks.
InkslingingSoul chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I saw the marathon and loved it. Family thought i was crazy when i would run out of the room screaming it's back on.I love your series to. I plan to follow this to the end.
ClioUrania chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved this ep! My brother, who is also an NCIS fan, thought this was a funny ep, too! It was so funny to watch the reactions to the Polaroid cameras, the OLD copy machine & the way things used to have to be done! When Tony said that he was flashing back to 4th grade, I was flashing back to high school with the hand cranked copier! The next story is going to be soo sad! Can't wait for it!
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
just love this series! u know I watched the marathon too!