Reviews for Give Us Power
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Nice.
tikkoki chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Love this series sfm.

Just an fyi, Chap 4 of "Something's Wrong" has you mentioning Vance, but then subsequent stories have you going back to Shepard.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Gibbs has interesting ways to "punish" Tim.
DeathOfSanity chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
"Even though he didn't shoot with his left, it was smart to make sure both hands were able to hold the gun"

But Tim does shoot with his left. You know, being left-handed and all.

And I skipped work just to watch the marathon.

Cute story.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I loved Ziva'a mantra sometimes it is all we can do not to want to kill the one's we love. The ending was hot! The next story sounds heartbreaking though.

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
crocadile1986 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
would so love to read Remember Me! hop it get a chapter up soon.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I didn't get to watch all of the marathon either but I watched a great deal of it. Loved it and the little tidbits of Sean Murray during the breaks.
InkslingingSoul chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I saw the marathon and loved it. Family thought i was crazy when i would run out of the room screaming it's back on.I love your series to. I plan to follow this to the end.
ClioUrania chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved this ep! My brother, who is also an NCIS fan, thought this was a funny ep, too! It was so funny to watch the reactions to the Polaroid cameras, the OLD copy machine & the way things used to have to be done! When Tony said that he was flashing back to 4th grade, I was flashing back to high school with the hand cranked copier! The next story is going to be soo sad! Can't wait for it!
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
just love this series! u know I watched the marathon too!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
haha very interesting
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That was good can't wait for the next story. So are there going to be any M rated stories in this series?
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
"Gibbs watched his lover with affection, still amused with how his agents functioned earlier without power. Tim was attacking his computer, his fingers were flying over the keyboard and Gibbs watched how graceful they were. Never stopping, flowing gently over the keys. Tim could finally use his left hand when working a computer, but Director Shepard didn't want Tim in the field until he was able to hold his gun in his left hand by itself. Even though he didn't shoot with his left, it was smart to make sure both hands were able to hold the gun in case one hand became hurt and Tim couldn't hold the gun securely in his left quite yet. He was getting there though. It was odd, but he found himself staring at Tim's hands, remembering the feeling of those hands on his body. Gibbs loved to possess, control, and just plain own Tim in the bedroom, but he also loved the feel of Tim having his way. When he did, he put all his focus on mapping Gibbs' body, learning what happened when he did what, making Gibbs lose control until he snapped and pounded into Tim until he screamed his name. Tim glanced at him before doing a double take, blushing under Gibbs' heated stare. "Go home," Gibbs instructed and started logging off his computer. He had to get home, he had to get inside Tim as quick as possible. "Boss?" "Go home," he repeated and glanced at Tim. He saw out of the corner of his eye Tony and Ziva share a look and smirk before saying, "Yes Boss." _ Gibbs and Tim panted as they tried to catch their breath; Gibbs still above Tim and inside him. Tim tiredly kneaded the back of Gibbs' neck while his other just held on to him. "What…was that…about?" "Does it matter?" he grunted. Tim shook his head before opening his eyes to look at him. "Is this about the Brontosaurus comment?" He shook his head, but smirked when Tim's eyes widened as he felt Gibbs harden again inside him. "Now it is. Think of it as punishment." Tim groaned." - AW!