Reviews for Falling Stars
supereman chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Clark's words are unknowingly hurtful towards Diana and I can only imagine what Lois's reaction will be to this news!
supereman chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Man, the answers Clark was giving to Lois truly revealed how dense he can be sometimes. J'onn finding out what Diana and Clark did was one of those "aaah damn" moments.
supereman chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
So, some of the details of what happened that night are finally reveled. Diana appears to be stuck in a very difficult situation in regards to Lois and the fact that Kal doesn't seem to remember what happened.
supereman chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Clark can be pretty dense sometimes: "Where did you sleep last night?"
supereman chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Wow, what a start for a story! While reading I forgot this was Wonder Woman and Superman because their interactions with each other seem as natural as regular people.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Another fantastic story of yours. Felt sorry for Diana. The characters are written so well. Hope you write another WW/SM.
NWHS chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Absolutely excellent.
jasmin.acosta.90 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
I think anyone who follows the Kal/Diana relationship should read this story. The way you wrote Clark and Lois relationship was so sincere and real. People forget that Clark truly loved Lois but sometimes things just don't work out. you were able to hit the heart of the matter. Great story!
Raven3182 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Good story. I don't like it as much as your other two, but that's simply because of the adultery story line. The writing is still excellent and the characters vivid. Good job. Thanks for writing!
casema chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Oh. my. word! What a beautiful chapter! I mean Superman left, Wonder Woman soldiered on. He returns and what's to know the truth. Wonder Woman uses her lasso knowing the truth might not be the one she wants but she does it anyway...and then it's her turn to be honest and oh, this was an outstanding chapter! I had to read it twice, it was so touching!

casema chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Well, well, well, Ms Lane, I am impressed. Ok Superman...two women have stood up to the plate. Your turn.
casema chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
I'm glad you wrote this chapter. I hated that their friendship changed because of their indiscretion. Of course leave it Diana to be the strong one to do the right thing. Oh Superman, I am SO disappointed in you! Lol!
casema chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Kal, you wimp!
casema chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Holy cow, you wrote that so well! I was on the edge of seat when Superman finally realized. Now what? Eek!
casema chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I love this woman! So strong and self-sacrificing!