Reviews for Falling Stars
Another fantastic story of yours. Felt sorry for Diana. The characters are written so well. Hope you write another WW/SM.
NWHS chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Absolutely excellent.
jasmin.acosta.90 chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
I think anyone who follows the Kal/Diana relationship should read this story. The way you wrote Clark and Lois relationship was so sincere and real. People forget that Clark truly loved Lois but sometimes things just don't work out. you were able to hit the heart of the matter. Great story!
Raven3182 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Good story. I don't like it as much as your other two, but that's simply because of the adultery story line. The writing is still excellent and the characters vivid. Good job. Thanks for writing!
casema chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Oh. my. word! What a beautiful chapter! I mean Superman left, Wonder Woman soldiered on. He returns and what's to know the truth. Wonder Woman uses her lasso knowing the truth might not be the one she wants but she does it anyway...and then it's her turn to be honest and oh, this was an outstanding chapter! I had to read it twice, it was so touching!

*sighs*
casema chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Well, well, well, Ms Lane, I am impressed. Ok Superman...two women have stood up to the plate. Your turn.
casema chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
I'm glad you wrote this chapter. I hated that their friendship changed because of their indiscretion. Of course leave it Diana to be the strong one to do the right thing. Oh Superman, I am SO disappointed in you! Lol!
casema chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Kal, you wimp!
casema chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Holy cow, you wrote that so well! I was on the edge of seat when Superman finally realized. Now what? Eek!
casema chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I love this woman! So strong and self-sacrificing!
casema chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Oh poor Diana!
casema chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
*gasp!*
Tigress2929 chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
awww! Great story. You have good writing structure. I liked how you were able to reveal everyone's emotions in the story without making it seem confusing. Keep writing!
Ratdogtwo chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
awsome story
Soul93 chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
Beautifully written! I enjoyed reading it!