Reviews for The Catalyst
catalyst the pulley summary
roganjalex chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
loved it
myra chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
this was a great story! loved your idea of a power of two and chris as the catalyst. so sad he was the one to sacrifice himself (again) to save everyone else.

as for the id of the lady and the watcher, (1) i'm almost 100% sure that catherine is the lady, and (2) at first i thought that chris was the watcher but now i think either ari or roland might be. guess i'll have to wait for the sequel to know for certain.
ReCharmed chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
This is too emotional :( it's only been a chapter but I reallllly miss Chris! Please update soon, and great chapter!
MerlinStar chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
ARGH! Evil cliffhanger! Please post the sequel soon!
x
Crystalzap chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
are you going to update this when you put up the sequel so everyone knows it's up?
alice jonas chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
you should write an author note when you start putting up the sequel so we all know. thank for an amazing story!
Crystalzap chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
lol such a simple thing but proves something they all needed to know ;)
Crystalzap chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
Yea, I got really behind in my stories (and still am) but I remembered yours as one I liked so I tried to catch up with it as one of my first :D

Anyway OMG, Chris can't die! Though part of me thinks he absorbs some of the magic because that other him has more powers even though he is only part of Chris... well can't wait to see :)
lizardmomma chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
well done...loved it.
SuperBadKitty37 chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
Very emotional, and heart breaking. Yet wonderfully written. A great start to the next series of your story. Please keep it up and update soon. Thank you.
lizardmomma chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
WOW...just wow
lizardmomma chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
very nice ending, I think you did a great job with this story
ReCharmed chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
I can't believe Chris would do such a thing for "the greater good" his family will be devastated! Oh I'm going to miss him so much! Please post the sequel soon and bring Chris back!
rettop-yrrah chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
Oh god oh god! You are such a Source!
Noooo please please please tell me the sequal is not that far away to come?
I just cant wait to see how everyone is gonna react to this chris's foolish idea of protecting everyone.
Wyatt must be terribly broken!
This story has been such a ride so far i was sad to see its finished.
But since theres going to be a sequel, well...bring it on lady! :P
Cant wait to read what happen next!
And thank you for this beautiful piece :)