Reviews for The Deal
Majestic-MSFC chapter 1 . 4/15
Please finish this, this is too good not too. I’d love to see Abby and Connor together, Abby all jealous with the girls at the ARC. Cutter and Jenny also deserve a happy ending.
TheSingingPterodactyl chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
So ...
I NEED MORE!
It was really sweet, LOVED the Connor and Abby but the Jenny and Cutter were perfect too.
You haven't updated this in a while, please do!
Great job, loved it.
primevalCODgirl chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
you should do some more chapters but great story!
BobWhite chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Good story
percabeth-rules1110 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
wait wait wait... are you saying connor was livin in a metal thing?
B and B are Back chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Aaaaawwwwww! So cute! Please update soon!
CakeyxClickx chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Great chapter! Love the friendship you have with Abby and Jenny, and I LOVE your Jenny/Nick relationship going on :) can't wait to see how their "date" goes ;) update very soon, well done and keep writing! :) xx
aunteeneenah chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
All Right! Abby has some competition, good! Love Cutter and Jenny. Since we didn't get to have that on the program, it's nice to have it here. Looking forward to more.
CakeyxClickx chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Really good so far! :) Love Jenny and Abby's friendship! Can't wait for them to make their move! We need Nick/Jenny! :D well done xx
fairepeacock chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
More please! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes
aunteeneenah chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
More, Please. Abby needs to wake up and smell the Connor! It's about time she started to notice that other girls think Connor is a cutie pie. Keep it up!
Fiona Bee chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Great start!

I like Abby and Jenny together, they should have had more friendshipy scenes in the show.

Poor Connor!lol.

Looking forward to more.
SandyLee Potts chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I like the sound if this.

Update soon.
SmoakinHotNerd chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hmm...so...whats their plan? Must know..please update soon.
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I adored this! Jenny and Abby were fantastic together. I can't wait to see them making their moves!

I must say, I do love an injured Connor! And Abby fawning over him too.

I'm looking forward to more!