Reviews for Game On
Next time you need to write word 'bloke', think about 30 synonyms, would you? Really, it's like a mental slap! Bloke bloke bloke
gepunktetzwiebelkopf chapter 30 . 12/29/2017
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your characters and the personalities you gave them. Your main plot and subplots were so well developed. What an amazing story!

Just so you know, its called a mnemonic* device. I'm a cognitive therapist so we use them all the time with patients with brain injuries. It felt like a little shout out
Enyd111 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Thanks for the great story. I really appreciate the amount of work you had to put into making this story so complex. Eva is an interesting character. I like the fact that she makes mistakes and is sometimes wrong. She seems very real thanks to all that.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/18/2017
i personally think eva and the rest of the wood family was being bitchy to tristan. i feel like theyre more mad about him joining another team than having a position hes not ready for. is blind devotion to the puddlemores rlly that important? you shouldn't be afraid to let the protagonist be wrong if their position genuinely doesnt make sense. thats just my opinion tho.
lizzzsunshine chapter 30 . 10/25/2017
This story was amazing. I devoured it in one evening. You were ace at writing quidditch and I enjoyed the progression of James and Eva’s relationship. Looking forward to the sequel!
Gemm13 chapter 30 . 9/17/2017
i love this story. it's awesome
choccipokki chapter 30 . 7/4/2017
Absolutely brilliant! I loved it! Fantastic writing, story and characters, I look forward to reading more!
M.Potter chapter 3 . 6/5/2017
Love your story! It really good and I love all the characters, Eva is very relatable to an I can't stop reading... :)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/4/2017
I am an idiot it took me 23 chapters to figure out that this wasn't about the first james potter. I liked this story and I was getting confused/upset with familiar names showing up and relationships being changed I thought you were being uncreative but it was my fault. Anyway I liked this story a lot despite my initial confusion.
emily.326 chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I absolutely love this! I've already read the sequel and I can't wait for up coming chapters there!
zeichnerinaga chapter 6 . 5/12/2017
Oh, by now it's absolutaly clear that James has a crush on Eva.
Lily chapter 30 . 3/9/2017
Stellar! Really well rounded OCs
ginnyweasly22 chapter 30 . 2/21/2017
This story is incredible. I could not stop reading it. I love your writing style and that your characters are three dimensional. You made it entertaining without being cliche. Thank you. I cannot wait to read more of your writing. You are very talented.
Potter fan chapter 29 . 1/12/2017
Fantastic story one of the best I've read
4evrDorkly17 chapter 7 . 1/3/2017
Poor Eva, that must've felt terrible! I wonder what is going to be all of the reactions... Oh I hope that Eva doesnt get angry at James because she was upset that they lost! That would just make things worse, oh I cant wait to read what happens next! Thank you for the wonderful chapter!
1,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »