Reviews for Game On
Lollyflap chapter 9 . 8/21
I think that it's obvious James had some crush on Eva but the fact that Eva is so ignorant is also great. Can't wait to read more.
EyoO chapter 1 . 7/29
Wahou just finishing this FiC and I have to say it's definitely an awesome one. One of my favourite, everything is good here from the characters to the plot, the writing, the length.
It's a real English boarding school story, no evil wizard or deceitful politician. Just enjoy a romance in school about sport.

My only bad point would be about the Quiditch, I always feel the rules of Rowling are dumb and for a book about Quiditch I was a bit sad that you didn't modify them. But the match are still well written Rowling style and enjoyable.

Don't skip this story it would be a shame.
Eva never told James she loved him!
snapple280 chapter 30 . 5/20
Absolutely loved this fic! Does anyone have any recommendations of any similar fics?x
slytherclaw7 chapter 30 . 5/7
Absolutely one of my favorite stories ever.

I could not stop reading Game On. I knew I needed to go to bed early last night (I had an exam today) but I just could not stop reading this. I love Quidditch fanfics - I have searched a really long time for good Quidditch-related stories and I am so glad to find this. Thank you for making my day!
Steph.Plum chapter 1 . 4/27
Thank you for your super story ! I love James and I was happy to discover Eva Wood. I started to read this story in French, but it was too long to wait the next chapter's traduction so I read it in English ! I really enjoy Game On and I know writting can be difficult. I will read the prequel.
I m so glad to you to write à next chapter of their life ! Keep going :D
Booklovingwaterpoloplayer chapter 30 . 4/18
I already commented on the sequel, but I have to leave a comment here as well about how much I love this story. I just read the whole thing and the squel in one 10 hour sitting... I was planning to start my homework at 4pm... It is now 2 am... It was worth it
TheQueen1615 chapter 30 . 4/16
Ugh I absolutely love this story, it was great. Makes my heart kinda sad that it's over but I'm gonna go read the sequel now!
DagnyHepburn chapter 30 . 3/22
Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE this story. It's absolutely AMAZING. I've read it several times now and it gets better each time. Loving the sequel and can't wait for your next update. Keep up the good work :)
This was AMAZING. I had my doubts at first but I definitely don't regret reading this. This was awesome.
rorogirl15 chapter 30 . 2/24
THIS WAS SO GOOD
ifthunderwasdesire chapter 1 . 2/21
This was a good read, and I can't wait to read more of it!
eyna skywalker chapter 30 . 2/14
Well I just finished this story and made myself writing a proper review, because I spent so much time of reading it. I have to admit that I skipped many parts in last chapters, because I wasn't so interested in what will happen next, besides the result of Quidditch cup competition. The relationship between Eva and James was written well, even though Eva sometimes annoyed me. Sometimes I laughed so hard. The shirtless scene was brilliant. But in many cases I had to remind myself that next time I really need to read M rated stories only haha. I just felt odd to read all this teenage shipping stuff, it wasn't cup of my tea. Nevertheless you are really talented writer. Otherwise I wouldn't write this all - I'm quite perfectionist and don't bother with stories/writers, which I don't like.
eyna skywalker chapter 21 . 2/14
Oh that note...my heart melted a little.
Lauren chapter 1 . 2/6
Legit the best fanfic I've ever read man. Good job. The characters are so well thought out and the plot was perfect and I love how it wasn't overly unrealistic like most fics these days. Simply amazing story.
1,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »