Reviews for Game On
Lily chapter 30 . 3/9
Stellar! Really well rounded OCs
ginnyweasly22 chapter 30 . 2/21
This story is incredible. I could not stop reading it. I love your writing style and that your characters are three dimensional. You made it entertaining without being cliche. Thank you. I cannot wait to read more of your writing. You are very talented.
Potter fan chapter 29 . 1/12
Fantastic story one of the best I've read
4evrDorkly17 chapter 7 . 1/3
Poor Eva, that must've felt terrible! I wonder what is going to be all of the reactions... Oh I hope that Eva doesnt get angry at James because she was upset that they lost! That would just make things worse, oh I cant wait to read what happens next! Thank you for the wonderful chapter!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 6 . 1/3
Is it weird that I understood most of the conversation between Chris, Fred and James? And oh my goodness I live Fred! Hes a hilarious /and/ he ships Java! Aw~! James teased her because he liked her! Thats adorable! I feel bad for James though, and that just kinda made me feel bad for him even more... I hope things turn out good for James without Eva losing her position. Thank you for the amazing chapter!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 5 . 1/3
I was a little confused at how Eva reacted with James defending her the second time because, well, I would've said thank you if I was in her place or not.
A couple of times in this chapter it felt like Eva was throwing around her authority a bit at times...*shrugs* could just be my imagination. Thank you for the fantastic chapter!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 4 . 1/3
About bloody time James stopped, he put his foot in his mouth when he said that to Eva about only getting the captancy because of family and snogging. Outragious. I wander what he was going to say before Zera and Bree interrupted...? Thank you for the amazing chapter!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
I kinda feel sympithetic towards Eva, and some to James too.
Eva is really biased when it comes to James that I'm a little disapointed in her for it, I think James fancies her some though! But I dont know if he notices it...
Thank you for the fantastic chapter!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
Well this is certainly going to be an interesting year... I wonder how its going to play out? I cant wait! All of the awkwardness that might ensure and also the yelling and harsh words but then the sorrys and shy explanations and stuff... Is it wrong for me to be excited for the drama to start?;)
Thank you for the brillaint chapter!
4evrDorkly17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Lol James was curious to hear if she actually /was/ looking for someone and then he went and made it better by asking if it was a boy! This is already cute and its super captivating to read u cant wait to continue!
Emra3 chapter 30 . 11/14/2016
This was incredible! I had completely avoided next generation fanfics before this but now I am completely hooked! The development was brilliant, the writing full of suspense and the storyline was enthralling! I loved it! this is definitely going to become one of the ones I read over and over!
KrystynaK chapter 30 . 9/28/2016
I had seen this story in my skimming of next gen fics and kept skipping it because I didn't think I could follow a heavy-Quidditch story. Your Rose-Scorpius fic pulled me in through the back door and I discovered that I was wrong! So glad I found it - absolutely amazing story and characters and action that was detailed and easy to follow! Thanks for the beautiful writing - I'm looking forward to reading the next one!
TMITIDObsessed2275 chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
Wait... Is she a seventh year or a sixth year? I'm confused as to which because you seem to have been changing her school year every chapter so far
Lollyflap chapter 9 . 8/21/2016
I think that it's obvious James had some crush on Eva but the fact that Eva is so ignorant is also great. Can't wait to read more.
EyoO chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Wahou just finishing this FiC and I have to say it's definitely an awesome one. One of my favourite, everything is good here from the characters to the plot, the writing, the length.
It's a real English boarding school story, no evil wizard or deceitful politician. Just enjoy a romance in school about sport.

My only bad point would be about the Quiditch, I always feel the rules of Rowling are dumb and for a book about Quiditch I was a bit sad that you didn't modify them. But the match are still well written Rowling style and enjoyable.

Don't skip this story it would be a shame.
1,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »