Reviews for Fill my void
Syein chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
I love your story! Please update if you have time
RandomGirl2k5 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Curse you cliffhanger! Gahh! For heaven sake Himeko! Grow a back bone! Or borrow mine! Oh Chikane being all joy joy and all coz of Hime chan! Haha!
Angelsheart85 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
buahahahahahha i was so scared U were not going to give Himeko the chance to voice her question xD But thankfully U did and thus left us with a wonderful cliffhanger xP

dont worry about taking some time off the story, writers block is a natural thing to occur and U know that already, young lady :) U made it up quite nicely to us, I dare say with such a long chapter and quite a lot of interaction between Himeko and the Himemya heir ;)

I did like the chapter and enjoyed it thoroughly ! :D

Welcome back ;)
MC-GAR-IL chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Goes to G-mail, waits for it to load, scolls new e-mail.
Gamestop, new reviews, lose 40 lbs fast, New chapter... Hmm Fill my Void what's that? *clicks and reads summeray* O.M.K *jaw drops*
Seras-sama! Holy chizz on a stick, long time no write huh? *glomps* It's great to see you *slaps upside the head* Where've been you were MIA for a loooooong time. At least you've come out of your writing coma, with a new FmV ch. I never knew how much I missed till I re-read it. Don't worry I won't kill you then how would I get more of this wonderful story? Okay on to the story review.

Ah the buddings of romance, if a spacy Chikane isn't proof enough then a stuttering and blushing Himeko is. What Can I say I love the nurse she's one of those cool teachers, even though she really isn't a teacher... Anyways can I get a whoop-whoop for some good old fashioned Mako-ness. She never fails to make me laugh or smile, and she keeps an eye out for our little Himeko. Speaking of it's nice to see our shy sweet Himeko is still there under her tomboyishness. You know I've always known Chikane has been a deep thinker but wow hours just staring a cherry blossom branch? That's so deep she should be a poet. The first stage of love is already in effect , ie; having your mind filled with thought of your other half. Hooray forthe secrert garden and th cherry for providind Chikane and Himeko a place to get eachother. Ohh I wonder what Chikane will say? What will Mako think when she finds out? Now seems like the time Souma would come in and complicate things *mutters* stupid baka.

Try not to keep us in suspence too long this time 'kay? I'm looking foreword to another great chapter. Until then...

MC over and out
Angelsheart85 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
no matter this short, U really provided one of the most beautiful story written about my favourite couple!

Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
fairly magnificent beginning
MC-GAR-IL chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
3 chapters in and I'm hooked, I like the change to Himeko's personality you could see her like that. And Chikane not as stoic and angsty like normal a nice change from the usual. And the fans oh kami the fans please don't let them drive Chikane insane, OK maybe a little. And are you going to put the orochi in this? If yes I think that they should be normal people. And don't forget Mako-Chan and some good old fashioned teasing from her. And I think think that covers everyone... Oh yeah Souma meh, I have no idea about him,but I guess he could still like Himeko, even if I don't like him he's bound to show up sooner rather than later, stupid plot progression. Well later days Seras-Sama

MC over and out
riko chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
It's really hard to picture Himeko as the butch.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
yay! please continue soon. i very much like this story!
AnonexistedID chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
nice
AccountIgnored chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Continue this instance! Lol! Great start for a great story I must add!
Wolfcharm18 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
dang it! i was so close to being the first to review your story, but looks like to others already beat me to it. Ah well, doesn't matter. Anyway great story, I fell off my computer chair when Chikane thought "I will murder them!" lol, true story!

anyways please update!
anaile93 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Please do continue, I think the characters personalities in this fic are kind of interesting and I am looking forward to how those personalities will develope during the next couple of chapters because Himeko been Boyish is something I have never seen (or in this case read) before XD.
fyrwarrior chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I love this story! You need to update like... Yesterday lol