Reviews for Regeneration
elise caester chapter 12 . 4/7
this story is awesome oh gosh my heart was beating so fast i held my breath through the whole fic just wanted to say great work
jenn008 chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Love it!
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
I adore this fic - espeically the pairings, you don't often get Sherlock and Sebastian as well and John and Jim together; just perfect. I love that you had John and Jim going to school together. I really hope you write more of this pairing, you really write them well.
Texmex007 chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
I just can't.
This. This was fantastic. I think I'm crying (a little) lol
I loved the inserts of Jim's childhood-it was perfect.
and this. Thank you *hearts*
Crazy ending, but fantastic, none the less
Acumichi chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
so great! I love the wording and emotion in each sentence.
robotkeychain chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
This... was hands down THE best, most perfect Johniarty fanfiction I have ever read. When I think of Johniarty, I don't think of their romance as dark and sinister. I consider it extremely fluffy and adorable. I'm really happy that you also saw that, and pairing Sherlock and Sebastian together was an added bonus. I loved ALL of it, and I'm really glad that you didn't twist Moriarty's lies and killings into something that broke apart them. It was a nice, unexpected surprise when I read that John already knew. I just... UGH. Words can't even describe how much I love this story. Best. Johniarty. Fanfiction. EVER.
Kyokuu chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
AND HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH IS THIS NOT THE MOST POPULAR FIC ON THE WEBSITE?! Omifrikingoodness I LOVE YOU! This is amazing and I don't know if I should laugh or cry, but I really really wanna give you a hug, but that;s impossible, so I'll settle for giving you figurative cookies and very sincere praise!
Motaku1235 chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Oh I was NOT expecting that ending. But I loved it! XD
Fudge7000 chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Lovely story, very different from the usual Jim/John storylines!
Coalesced chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
A slightly anti-climatic ending but a good read nonetheless.
Queer And Making Waves chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story. I'm ecstatic that I managed to find it. Your backstory was brilliant, and the action and reaction simply fabulous.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
Great story.
Return My Sanity chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
Gah, I loved this story sooo much!
Johniarty has always been a secret pleasure of mine, but most of the stories rarely have happy endings, so this was certainly a breath of fresh air.
The plot was excellent and I was hooked all the way through.
She-Has-Holmes-Eyes chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Hey, I'm halfway through and couldn't resist leaving a comment XD John/Jim (do they even have a couple name?) is one of my favourite pairings, but it's so hard to write, which make this even more impressive! It's always so tense, no matter how sweet and tender the relationship (like the one in your story) you know that Moriarity is gonna come out to play and Jim will lose control...or Sherlock will find out :( Good stuffs, can't wait to read more of your stories!
Oh, on a teeny nitpicking note, like this hardly even counts as a criticism, there's no way Moriaritys from Dublin with an accent like that...I don't know where you're from, but I'm Irish myself:p I don't know what kind of accent Andrew Scott puts on but it is not an Irish one:L:L
Eby chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
I love me some Seblock! This was such a good fic! I love it!