Reviews for Titanic: The Hetalia version
Yarnteayaoi chapter 4 . 6/1
Escargot at 10 in the morning?
Flappyrobin chapter 17 . 1/23
SPEECHLESS! can't believe after all this time I've missed a story THIS GOOD. The last part brought tears to my eyes. Seriously. Thanks for giving me such a great experience:)
Skylanian Writer chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
Why did I think I would be a good idea to start this at 10 pm on a school night? I've been reading for an hour and a half! And now I'm sobbing! Thanks a lot!

(Very well written though; good job keeping everyone in character! When writing in the future, add more details. That way people will sob harder while reading!)
XxEndy-da-human-EndergirlxX chapter 17 . 8/5/2015
Feels...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
before i read this does Alfred or Arthur die
i must konw
wolfhope1111 chapter 17 . 4/30/2015
I need a hug
Mekayla chapter 17 . 4/19/2015
I just watched this movie today and found this made me just about scream hehehe...(I'm the quiet type) well the movie was sad but really if you put hetalia with it its unbearable to read but u still wanna read...this was epically AWESOME. don't forget that! Seriously dude!
Viofan238 chapter 17 . 1/22/2015
This was an amazing story. I love the movie Titanic and i love Hetalia and i think you did an amazing job molding the two together
DiamondMariasisters chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
This chapter made me cry so much! Its just so beautiful and no other word can describe this. You did a wonderful story!
Margarette chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
This is one of the awesomest (I'll invent the word just for you) fic I've ever read! You did a great job!
Mimi Tsukiyomi7567 chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
ITS 2AM AND IM FUCKIBG CRYING, THE TEARS JUDT WONT STOP
Tea-and-scone-alliance chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Oh my goodness gosh I love titanic I have seen the movie and this just made me cry *blows nose*. I saw this coming and I was sitting at my laptop like don't you dare die Alfred, don't you dare. *sigh* thank you so much love for writing this!
LK I loved each and every pairing you put in this!
Cute chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
I shouldn't have read this.. now I can't stop this freaking tears from keep on falling!
Antonio Gamez chapter 17 . 1/21/2014