Reviews for Titanic: The Hetalia version
i must konw
wolfhope1111 chapter 17 . 4/30
I need a hug
Mekayla chapter 17 . 4/19
I just watched this movie today and found this made me just about scream hehehe...(I'm the quiet type) well the movie was sad but really if you put hetalia with it its unbearable to read but u still wanna read...this was epically AWESOME. don't forget that! Seriously dude!
Viofan238 chapter 17 . 1/22
This was an amazing story. I love the movie Titanic and i love Hetalia and i think you did an amazing job molding the two together
DiamondMariasisters chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
This chapter made me cry so much! Its just so beautiful and no other word can describe this. You did a wonderful story!
Margarette chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
This is one of the awesomest (I'll invent the word just for you) fic I've ever read! You did a great job!
Mimi Tsukiyomi7567 chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
ITS 2AM AND IM FUCKIBG CRYING, THE TEARS JUDT WONT STOP
Tea-and-scone-alliance chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Oh my goodness gosh I love titanic I have seen the movie and this just made me cry *blows nose*. I saw this coming and I was sitting at my laptop like don't you dare die Alfred, don't you dare. *sigh* thank you so much love for writing this!
LK I loved each and every pairing you put in this!
Cute chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
I shouldn't have read this.. now I can't stop this freaking tears from keep on falling!
Antonio Gamez chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
I'm not gay, but I got so many feels from reading this. Thx 4 writing this
Awesome.Anime.Girl chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
GOOD JOB!

i cried to :'(
Guest chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
WEEPING. The ending slowed the tears down...a little...I APPLAUD YOU. NO, REALLY, AN AMAZING MASTERPIECE.
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 17 . 10/25/2013
*tears streaming down face* I love that ending. It was beautiful. DON'T LOOK AT ME! DON'T LOOK AT ME! *crying harder*
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
"As she broke in two, her metal skin stretched painfully until it tore. Her innards sparked with firey blood, and she groaned in pain and sorrow. The sound of her agonized screams could be heard by all, and she fell unconscious as the lights in her eyes perished."
- from one of my writing prompts

The "lights in her eyes" represented the lights on the Titanic as they went out.