Reviews for Yes, She's a Girl
great tale
Draco122
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry

Morantz chapter 1 . 3/3
Nice story! Loved it!
Priya Ashok chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I really liked this one. You have Voldy essentially neutered by putting him with the Unspeakables, Sirius is free and will survive since no ritual means no Voldy to get Harry to the DoM, and Harry and Hermione are together without the need for (much) Weasley bashing.

The only thing I questioned was when Dumbledoore offered the champions the chance to opt out of the tournament. Aren't they under a binding contract to compete? Wouldn't they lose their magic of they opted out?

Very well written and thought out. I'm going to head over to your profile to see what else you have written.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I liked this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
seem like it was just a let make ron a jerk story. in the book ron was trying to play it cool, with the way he ask her he was not trying to be mean or hurt and it was before he ask anyone else. second he was hurt that she did not tell him she had a date.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
pretty fun fic!
frary chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Awesome. i loved it
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Very nice! :D
PairingMatters chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I want to point something out.
Did you realise that even though Voldemort didn't meet Harry, it is still likely for him to come back to power in some other way?
Voldemort would certainly not be back to power at this stage, but he would use another way to come back to power some time later, like he could use someone else's blood to make the potion for him to come back to power. After all, wormtail had already got hold of him.
If Wormtail has been captured, and if no other Death Eaters helping Voldemort, Voldemort may never come back to power.
Felixlover chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
awe this was cute
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
nice one.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Yes, yes, yes, yes! Absolute and total perfection!
ROCK ON!