Reviews for Yes, She's a Girl
HiddenSkye chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I really liked this story, it doesn't leave anything left out, and it brings together everyone in the story I liked. Great work! Can't wait to see more from you :)
starboy454 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
excellent short story
Romantic Silence chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This story was another testament to your prolific writing ability.

It was not the premise or the overall plot that intrigued me, it was the tone of the writing. The atmosphere can be described as calm and casual, although there was the expected drama, it did not detract from the main story. The sweet progression of Harry's feelings for Hermione and vice-versa was natural that revealed how normal the two teens actually are. You handled the problem with Voldemort quite easily and how it would have been like if it was in reality. I enjoyed that you didn't needlessly bash anyone. Some can construe what happened with Draco could be, but I believe it would be in total character for him to stick to the ideal of pureblood supremacy.

I look forward to reading more of your works and I hope you also take the time to read mine as well.
witowsmp chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That was an enjoyable little tale that was suprisingly unique, despite the fact that the Yule Ball has been rewritten so often.

I hope Tommy Riddle is enjoying his new house - the DoM.
OmletteLurch chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I'm always fond of your stories, so it's wonderful to see another one. Very entertaining.

And I loathe the word 'ministrations' with all my being.
flywithmes2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i can't say how glad i am to see a new story from you ) although i've long since lost interest in the HP fandom, harry/hermione have always been my favourite pairings so it's interesting to see how it could have turned out with them together and you do a marvellous job providing possibilities.

i hope you write more soon!
MissRe chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I really enjoyed this! I like the different takes on Yule Ball and I think you are able to write multiple stories about it that don't have much in common with each other besides the facts. I enjoyed that the kids caught Barty early and avoided all the pain and suffering along the way by capturing Voldie while he was still a worm baby. I love the way that they grew into their feelings and think you handled it perfectly. Excellent as always!
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
yes the way it should have been.I will never agree that Ron and Hermione would actually date and if by some gife of the Gods they did no way it would last for any time and they would not be firends
Cuervo Blanco chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Im totally amazed how you can come with so differents stories with the same idea. It scare me sometimes...your fanfiction genius.
Uldihaa chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
A fun fic that, as you said, could be used to end several others. I liked this a lot.

I only had one minor problem:

The scene post-Ball on the couch bothers me. You have Harry reluctant to give a hug, but suddenly willing to give a shoulder massage? That doesn't really make sense. To me a massage is much more intimate than a hug. I could see him awkwardly patting her hand and trying to cheer her up. But a massage? No, it just doesn't fit. It really threw me out of the story due to being so contradictory.
FULLMETAL chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was a good story, light hearted and fun! But the last comment you made at the end of chapter author's note was a bit confusing... What did they do in the study group? Is this a refference to another of your stories? Good work, and I hope you'll write another original novel length fic sometime soon!
Anjirika chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
*squee* this was awesome! I love how things changed so dramatically just by Harry & Hermione ending up going to the dance together! _ So awesome. Always good to see a new story from you chemprof!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
A new story from you is guaranteed to instantly make any day better. You did a great job as always, and I look forward to anything else you might have.
M.J.L.337 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Very good. I only wish it had been more in depth and not a one shot. Keep up the good work!
codyw1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That was great. I really enjoyed that. :)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »