Reviews for Yes, She's a Girl
codyw1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That was great. I really enjoyed that. :)
Bloodfire87 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Cool...I like very much! Wonderful job!

Bloodfire87
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Yay, new story! I'm glad things were resolved this way and the champions remained good friends. Thanks for the new fic!

-Ellie
apAidan chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
a very interesting and entertaining self-contained story. well written as always.

I always enjoy the characterizations of the players, they're recognizable yet unique.

Looking forward to your next offering.

apAidan
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Great one shot! I loved it. You should totally think about writing more that has to do with this universe. I liked your take on this whole situation. Until next time!
hhrforeverhhr chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
loved it!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
What are you telepathic? I was just wondering today when a new update would be forthcoming from you. Great Timing. I can't beleive you saved everybody. I love how our favorite duo's realtionship grew. The ending to the third task was just the right amount of suspense! Well done as always and thanks for sharing.
ARedHair chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Nice.

I appreciate seeing Jr. discovered using the Map. It seemed under used in Canon with Pettigrew not being detected earlier along with Jr.

Looking forward to your next.
DogStar18 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Adventures in the Prefects Bath teasers are cruel!

Still do enjoy how in every story you point out logically the fallacy and huge plot holes from 4th year (or 5th, or 6th, or 7th).
what are you even saying chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
A study group, eh? The members of 3 & 4 Part Harmony should thank you for that teaser.

This was an excellent story, I really liked the subtle ways you made the supporting characters just a touch more interesting, particularly Padma and Molly. I thought it fell a bit flat when you tried to show more detail concerning Fleur's initial interest in Bill, but I think that's just my own personal dislike for the pairing shining through.

Looking forward to your next story.
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Always a pleasure to see a new story from you, buddy! I liked this one because it actually tread some new ground, especially with having Dumbledore actually acting like a responsible adult for a change!

Thanks for posting

red
brigrove chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
nicely done, as I'd expect from chem prof
happylady chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wonderful oneshot, I loved it

Until next time

Gloria
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I will be sincere, at first I thought that this was going to be, "Yet again, another yule ball fic." I was wrong, this certainly it's a Yule Ball fic, but the way you handled it and presented it to us, was way different that what I was accustomed to.

Yes, some of the things that happened where actually Cliché, but I don't see another way to deal with they. And dealing with them in another way would have been certainly crossing the point of normalcy and OoC.

It was certainly a nice oneshot.
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I enjoyed your story Professor. Good thing JKR didn't go this route though, as the last three books would have been unnecessary.

Thanks for writing!