Reviews for Yes, She's a Girl
Sefera chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Very good! I'm favoriting this!
morcheller chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Well Done! This is the way JKR should have handled the stories and saved us from the constantly declining disasters of the final three books and that horrid epilogue.
It's comforting to believe that Harry and Hermione could have a few "normal" years at Hogwarts and then move on to their happily ever after.
Thanks again for a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
great tale
Draco122
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry

Morantz chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
Nice story! Loved it!
Priya Ashok chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I really liked this one. You have Voldy essentially neutered by putting him with the Unspeakables, Sirius is free and will survive since no ritual means no Voldy to get Harry to the DoM, and Harry and Hermione are together without the need for (much) Weasley bashing.

The only thing I questioned was when Dumbledoore offered the champions the chance to opt out of the tournament. Aren't they under a binding contract to compete? Wouldn't they lose their magic of they opted out?

Very well written and thought out. I'm going to head over to your profile to see what else you have written.
F13rc3D3ity chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I liked this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
seem like it was just a let make ron a jerk story. in the book ron was trying to play it cool, with the way he ask her he was not trying to be mean or hurt and it was before he ask anyone else. second he was hurt that she did not tell him she had a date.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
pretty fun fic!
frary chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Awesome. i loved it
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Very nice! :D
PairingMatters chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I want to point something out.
Did you realise that even though Voldemort didn't meet Harry, it is still likely for him to come back to power in some other way?
Voldemort would certainly not be back to power at this stage, but he would use another way to come back to power some time later, like he could use someone else's blood to make the potion for him to come back to power. After all, wormtail had already got hold of him.
If Wormtail has been captured, and if no other Death Eaters helping Voldemort, Voldemort may never come back to power.
Felixlover chapter 1 . 6/14/2015