Reviews for Yes, She's a Girl
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
nice one.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Yes, yes, yes, yes! Absolute and total perfection!
ROCK ON!
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
This was an enjoyable variation on that year. Thank you.
kyuki619 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
WHHAOOOOO HE FINALLY SAID IT!
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
very nice story !
hagrid51 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Another great story! Not sure where ya keep these stories in yer head til yer can write em down, but if'n you keep writen em, I'll keep readin' em.
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Brilliant thank you
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
a lovely story. i really enjoyed it. thank you for sharing.
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Good story
Kerry chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
No offense chem prof, but you seem to be the stereotypical middle aged man obsessed with the idea of multiple women in a relationship and girl on girl. I've just read end game, and the H/G/Hr ship just killed that story stone dead. Whilst it be hormonally appealing, no story with an actual plot can just end with the male character getting two women and the women in question being ok with that. Put it this way- would you want that for your girls? Or would you prefer they have someone dedicated solely to them?
I get that it's just a story but offensive and sexist messages can be found in stories just as much as anywhere else. And young kids read stuff on this site. You do the math.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
You are such a goddamn tease. "Harry and Hermione made good use of the Prefects' Bath for the remainder of their stay at Hogwarts - eventually without the use of swimsuits"

And then you LEAVE US HANGING!
Raethor chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Why did Cedric repeat his seventh year?
Its Called A Hustle chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Not bad.
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Yup, she's a girl indeed, that Hermione! So glad Harry finally noticed, even if it's in fanfiction! :-D

Once again, you've done yet another great rewrite, this time of the gang's 4th year, which in my opinion was a crucial year because they were no longer just mere kids against the world; now they were young adults facing real-time challenges that went beyond the magical boundaries, such as hormones and teenage angst! I firmly believe that if Harry and Hermione both acknowledged their strong bond early on, especially during their 4th year, things might've turned out differently for their overall future.

Anyway, thanks for showing us a wonderful what-if story regarding our favorite pair! :-)
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I very much enjoyed your story and agree that Harmione rocks! Thanks for writing this!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »