Reviews for Yes, She's a Girl
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I very much enjoyed your story and agree that Harmione rocks! Thanks for writing this!
Andrius chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Enjoyed the story. The way the whole Voldemort issue was resolved was very believable.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
LOL Very cute! I appreciate your witty, articulate style and look forward to reading more of your work. :)
NuclearCookbook1765 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I want to hear the story of what Harry & Hermione did w/o swimsuits. :3
Akari Di Vongola chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
me encanto :)
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Chem prof - Thank you for a very ! That is, the story was very nice, well written and entertaining but the epilogue seemed the outline for a fine novel length project you instead condensed into a summary epilogue. Some day soon I hope you will resume full length projects, perhaps dusting off one of your oneshots to act as seed for a rousing story. Again, thank you for sharing your terrific imagination and story sense with us!
Lab12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I liked this story! Especially since it is the first one, where the map was really looked at!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Lol nice story well put together covering most of the fourth book and beyond without being dull or to short
TenTailes chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was really good. It drew me in and captivated me. Well done.
izzyp120 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Awsome
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That put a big smile on my face.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Good story, I liked the friendly relationships between the champions.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
of course thats a different story XD ya evil! but very nice how it brakes down at the end XD how they are all a bunch of friendly friends... i like it XD
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Good
Gamma Lead chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Very nice. :) Personally, almost wish I could have read the epilogue in story format, but after voldy-locks and the death eaters/tournament is over, there's no more plot to stand on for most cannon. Either way, very well done. I especially liked the slower development of the H/Hr relationship, though I'd have preferred it to have gone a different way. I'm personally against the "outsiders saying kiss already" kind of plots, but given how this fiction was written it was almost a necessary plot device as a more natural development could have easily doubled the length. Personally, I now plan on reading a few more of your works, as this was well-written, and I share your views on the H/Hr relationship (though am a bit more opposed to H/G than you are)-H/Hr was my favorite cannon pairing since third book, and I honestly hope to find one where they might get together and use the time turner for more mischief than just the end-of-term rescue op. And it might be nice to help ease Hermione's stress a bit. Anyway, rambled on enough off-of topic. Expect a few more reviews to pop up! :)
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »