Reviews for Yes, She's a Girl
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is the BEST Harry Potter fanfiction in general that I have had the pleasure of reading. I loved the story of the development of Harry and Hermione's relationship. I also loved how everything fitted together and the conclusion was perfect!
Thank you for writing this brilliant story!
Lord PotterBlack chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Excellent Story...
Lord PotterBlack chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Great story as usual sir... Keep writing... You are 1 of my most favorite writers here... And if I have forgotten to say, I AM DIE HARD HARMONIAN... Thank you...
your daughter chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I really liked this story, and now that I think about it, it is weird that in the books Hermione would accept Krum on the spot. I know my reaction would have been 'wait, what? I don't even know you! No.'
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
again a great story!
becuzitswrong chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Excellent story. I like these short one shots, but I really like it when you write the longer stories. I know the time commitment for them is prohibitive, so I understand not writing them, but if you did decide to write one, I would be there to read it. Soulsearch and Endgame, as well as Notebooks and Letters were great stories. And of course, Hermione's Plan was excellent! I was a bad reader on that story and didn't comment (mostly because I downloaded it using fanficdownloader), but one of these days soon I am going back and rereading it.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great story. Thanks for posting it.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Good story. I wish it were longer, but you can't always get what you want.
WalkaboutTigger chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I enjoyed the story.

I would have much preferred the information included in the ending A/N to be incorporated into the story. But, then again, I am selfish. :-)
loonyluvsdraco chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
har har har! luved it! you are exceptional!
Majerus chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Loved it, short and sweet, with excellent details and fun generalities.
Thanks!
M
Mr Norrell chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
With your attention to detail it's difficult to find even the tiniest crack in your stories... but I think I've found one.

"When the two students arrived at the headmaster's office, they were surprised this time to find several others present. Both were immediately on their guard as they confronted the two professors who made them most ill at ease – Snape and Moody. But their attention was immediately drawn to the fourth person in the room, a stranger with pale skin and straw colored hair, who was unconscious and bound to a chair."

The way you phrased this (using the word "confronted") makes it seem that both Snape and Moody were standing. After being lodged in his own trunk for months on end the real Moody in this story would be almost as weak as he had been shown to be in the books. Surely his good friend Dumbledore would have conjured him a chair to sit on as he reattached his false leg and popped in his eye while the whole affair was sorted out.

Other than that, very good work.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I have decided that you have a wonderfully charming imagination. It is fun to see what you come up with in order to put Harry and Hermione together in a seriously logical fashion.

Nicely done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Penghost chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Very difficult, great, but difficult ...

First I think I have to tell you my point of look at HP-World.

1. I like it to be canon on the baseline. That means the characters as such, the surroundings, the mainstream of the story.

But that also means the interception of the characters and also some diversion of canon, as long the story makes sense, (or as in this case makes more sense) is OK.

This story has only one catch! It's much to short. But, as i noticed some time ago, the good ones are always to short.

You belong to only 3 male writers i found by now worthy of saying they belong to the top 10.

And making excellent characterized story's of my fav. fiction friends helps a lot.

I'm a Swiss chap (electronic design)and I'm not used to write in English but i think you can manage having a very crisp and clear word management of your own. (teasing). I will read all your HP story's and also will have a go on your fav's.

Bdv. can you tell me how i can download an entire story to my PC? I have seen it mentioned but could get no clue anywhere. Of course i can lick it off but that's quite a lot of work witch, if i can, i would rather avoid.
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Lovely, and in its "shortness" there are some lovely details.

Ciao.