Reviews for Yes, She's a Girl
holimontski chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Well it's nice to see when Harry has hermione to work with him and use his brain more...kutgw
sonea91 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Very sweet and beautiful story and just the perfect read before heading to bed. THanks for sharing)
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I thought this was great, wonderful fic.
Reader of Harry Potter chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Thankyou!
DnG The Blind Guy chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Hello:

I have been reading fan fiction for quite a long time now and I have just signed up for an account so that I can make comments on the stories that I have read. I am very much visually impaired and use a screen reader to read all the time. By reading, I am able to live again using other people's worlds as they create them and this allows me to visualize these places. My favourite read is of course Harry Potter and I just love how many different ways that people can envision this wonderful world. I truly wish that magic was a real, viable entity in the real world, cause then maybe I could be cured of all of my afflictions, but alas this is not to be. Therefore, I must congratulate you on another well written story and ask you to keep it up. I have long thought about how I would perceive writing something, but that's not going to happen. I might pass on the ideas someday, but someone has to be willing to write said ideas for me. Thanks again for allowing me to enjoy another story of Harry and Hermione together, like JKR should have made it, but alas, I think that the Narguls have invaded her brain, don't you think?
Krintz96 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I haven't read very many Harry and hermione stories even though I sort of wished they got together in the book, I have to say though I absolutely love love love this one! It's soo beautiful! I might have to start reading some more of these types, hopefully they are as brilliant as this one.
Evillevi chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh god an epic length one-shot. Nice plot too boot
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wonderful ending to several stories!
DarkHeart81 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Great fic. It was rather refreshing not having them really end up a couple because of the Yule Ball.
Awesome chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
AMAZING! Im in love with this!
Auryn Gideon Seaghdh chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Good story, if you ever feel the urge a couple of lemons about their later years would only add to the story hint hint.
Witherwings01 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
All tied up in a nice neat little bow...well almost.

Nice story. Thanks for writing.

Wings.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Excellent!
mrgranger404 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was quite a fun story to read. I really enjoyed the changes you introduced. My only comment really goes to the premise of the story (which seems to be to show how the change to Harry's decision about his Yule Ball partner changes so much more). Clearly, you hinted that they became much closer, though you did not say that they got married (or, indeed, that Hermione ever told Harry that she loved him - though, it seems clear that she probably would have told him that at some point).

It's a great AU basis for more stories, and I hope you'll keep on writing based on this new order of things. Thanks for sharing your talents - I look forward to your next way of unraveling, or revealing something new in the Potterverse!
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This fic was definitely a good read. It had an interesting twist on the Harry Potter series, a more sensible ending indeed. I thought you were going to have Dumbledore walk into the trap set for Harry using Polyjuice to look like Harry. What a surprise that would have been for any death eaters on the other end of the portkey. I like the fact that you made Cho less of a shallow bitch. Thanks for sharing.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »