Reviews for Red Brick Walls
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Dumbest comment ever
Leesie Love chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
So adorable, your comment after the fic made me laugh so hard, only because I saw a meme of it the other day, I'm in total agreement with your statement, by the way, PEENIS ALL THE WAY!
evilhasneverlovedyou chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
awww this is so sweet 3

I wish I have a hubby just like Peeta LOL
grumpbear chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
sweet story
PeaceLoveFreedom chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Aw :) that was adorable! I loved it
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
"Can we still make cocoa though?" Haha.

That was sweet! I love the scene of Peeta comforting Katniss. Andia really is the perfect mix: she has a need to protect someone from Katniss, and the gentleness and calm demeanor of Peeta. Great job!
Breeluv chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Good story(:

PeetaKatiness forever!
lovedoesn'thurt chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I thought that this was very well-written and I loved it! I think you did a great job on writing this. I hope she NEVER finds out about Katniss's nightmares, though. She's been through A LOT.

~princesswhatever9
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
So, I literally just finished the first book in the Hunger Games trilogy at like 3 am this morning... haha. I've been reading it steadily all weekend and then last night I just couldn't put it down till it was done. I still can't get over how good it is. I'm dying. (in a good way, I think... haha).

Anyway! I really, really liked your story. It was sweet, wonderful, and warm my heart. :) I actually really love Peeta and Katniss together (at the moment, I'm how sure if or how it'll change once I finish the series). BUt I do love them together right now.

I love little Andia was her momma's comforter. And i'm not surprised Katniss still has nightmares about the games (& loosing Peeta) even years later. I'm also glad that Peeta convinced her to have kids (something in the third book that she swore never to do).

I really, really liked this one. :)
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was absolutely sweet. I loved that you kept it simplistic but well written. Great jobs!
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
So cute!
whiterabbit111 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Adorable! Love Everlark so much... Hope you have more!