Reviews for What Was Lost May Be Found
plz update! great story! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
WRITE MORE PLEASSEEE
HeartsOnFire24 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I love your writing style & all the amazing details you add. It just makes the story really come to life. I can't wait to see what happens next so update soon!:)
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
plz update! great story hun! XD
fortheloveofsupernatural chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Are you going to continue this? It's really good.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Ohhh...I little bit haunting. I really didnt think that would be a dream! Good work!
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is wonderfully done! Loved the dream... and I admit that I am a sucker for hurt Dean, in any form... enjoyed this and hope for more? ;)
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Have to agree with everyone else, hoping like hell this is only the beginning of a nice long story :)

Your writing skills are very good, the story had glorious detail, adding tone and emotion background to the action. Lovely work with the dream.

I'm not a big Jo/Dean fan, but waiting breathlessly for the next instalment nevertheless!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I really like this so far. I always envisioned Dean and Jo together. I still believe he loved her, even though we're never told in the show. Please, keep writing! I want to know what he does in Carthage!
Difficult-notImpossible chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Very emotional and detailed, I like the fear that Dean has to those hellhounds.. kinda makes sense too :) Great start, can't wait for more.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Really great start here! The dream was great, very descriptive, and I loved how Dean was trying to wake himself up! Totally makes sense that he wouldn't want to be in the last place they'd been together, too many memories and too fresh. Perfect that of course Sam wasn't going to leave him alone in this and that he's gonna want to talk it out. Terrific setup! Looking forward to seeing where you take it!
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This was a great first chapter, please update when you can!

-MOTH
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Very interesting start for your fic. I loved the dream. It felt very similar to the feel of some of the dream sequences from the show.

Well done. I look forward to your next chapter.
p3karen chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Great start! I've added it to the Shipper's Corner. :)
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I loved the nightmare sequence - disjointed, reeking of Dean's guilt, and of course, Jo dies at the end. You really set the tone for the story. I also liked how you used the scenery to show us what Dean was feeling. My favorite lines were:

The buildings looked like they belonged in any other town he'd driven through before. The windows were dark holes, not a light of hope to be found. No abandoned cars left behind where he could take shelter and hide. It was just a feeling that he couldn't shake off.

I assume this is the beginning of a multi-chapter story. Can't wait for the next part!