Reviews for Beloved
Adirondackmommi chapter 1 . 4/13
Lucky Esme
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Wow ! I can't find words. This was...If you put it that way, everything seems just perfect and exactly the way it should be.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is going down on my all time favorites list. I loved the three of them together. A beautiful and amazing story.
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Ohh! I didn't know there was a contest! Did you win? This was an awesome story!
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wow, wow, wow. That was so hot. I just love a virginal edward...
bbutterfly689 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
i really liked this story
sucked in 82 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow!
darkroselight chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow this was really well written. I love all of your stories and the idea of a coven marriage is defiantly something intriguing to me. I loved the ring they gave Edward. Super cute. If your taking requests, or excepting begs, I'd love to see you do one shots of each member of the coven being added to this mix.

Darkrose
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Incredibly beautiful. Romantic. Erotic.
MyLifeandHis chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Holy crap, I can't get enough of this fic. I've read it three times and every time I discover something new and wonderful and amazing. The way you picked up canon characters and took them somewhere many of us have always thought they might have gone is just perfection, bb.

I'd love to see even more of this group. Seriously.
FFFan1664 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
A wonderful story. Congratulations on your wins in 3 categories in the Share the Love contest.

I would like to ask your permission to download this story into my iBooks library, as it is one I know I will want to read again. The program I use puts a copyright page at the front identifying you as author, with publication and download dates.

FFFan
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Lovely, just lovely. Adored Edward's angstiness at the beginning and his completion at the end. Beautiful description of his inexperience and his slow acceptance that intimacy is something he can have on his own terms.
wontusethisaccountagain chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Oh wow, this is...gods, it's beyond words, it's so good! I can't find another way to describe it. Thank you for this.
MeteorMuse chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That was fabulous! This is the first 'in the beginning' story that I have truly enjoyed. The concept progressed fluidly, their voices were right. Fabulous poly pairing. Loved it!
ronanissexy chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
this is so unbelievably sweet and your writing is amazing.